Sergio Aguero.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
the links haven't formed properly yet, so give it time.

Aguero will hopefully learn to be a better team player rather than carry the burden on his shoulders like at Athleti and Nasri will hopefully have the confidence coaxed into him by Mancini that he can beat men regularly and be on that next level, which Arsenal never tried to do as it was always about Fabregas.

Once these and a very few other kinks get worked out within City I truly believe we will be unstoppable, and not just in England either.

Imagine once David, Serg, Edin, and Samir really get to know each other. It can only get better and better. Once David and Samir work out a system together, an intuitive one where each one knows their role, it will move City fans to tears because it will be so beautiful. Edin helped Grafite score many goals to become the most successful Bundesliga duo ever. Sergio Aguero and Diego Forlan also had an immense partnership, one that (if I recall correctly) even bested Barcelona a few times. Just give it time for Silva-Nasri and Edin-Kun to get used to each other, I myself literally cannot wait. The results they already have are amazing, and it will get even better. Blue moon rising.

Calcio said:
I guess we have to see about Nasri…..he has always flattered to deceive. The performance he put on today was the norm in his first 2 seasons for arsenal and second half of last season. He made 13 assists in 3 season. Im not buying it was because of the players around him as he had very good players around him at Arsenal. I do believe he’s a good player, but never world class

you already made the same point 2 posts and less than an hour earlier - by the way this is a thread about Sergio not Samir isn't it?

Bit like Tevez - being played as a target man - which he isnt, needs a big fella next to him to feed off.
Also - looks unfit/injured...............................

remember there being similar threads about silva when he first signed now look at him, give this lad time and he will become a top signing and to be fair he hasnt done bad already

jameo93 said:
remember there being similar threads about silva when he first signed now look at him, give this lad time and he will become a top signing and to be fair he hasnt done bad already

So according to you, because Silva took time to settle in City, so will every player we buy. In that case, buy some third division player and let him have his chance for 6 months.

You could see Silva's skills in preparation matches, matches themselfs even though he didn't convince everybody. He's been playing at top level for years, one of the best players of the Euro2008.

Just shut that comparison, nasri won't surprise as much as Silva did.

his passing wasn't that good tonight and he seemed kind of injured, but the finish was top class.

Suppose the mark of a brilliant player is he had a bad game and still gets the winning goal.

Sergiooooooooooooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.