Sergio Aguero.

One on one with the keeper only one winner. Might not be at his best, might not have played full 90 minutes but IMo clinical when in front of goal.

HalaSilva said:
jameo93 said:
remember there being similar threads about silva when he first signed now look at him, give this lad time and he will become a top signing and to be fair he hasnt done bad already

So according to you, because Silva took time to settle in City, so will every player we buy. In that case, buy some third division player and let him have his chance for 6 months.

You could see Silva's skills in preparation matches, matches themselfs even though he didn't convince everybody. He's been playing at top level for years, one of the best players of the Euro2008.

Just shut that comparison, nasri won't surprise as much as Silva did.

isnt this a sergio aguero thread??? im saying i think he needs more time to get used to the league as its completely different to la liga then i think he will come more into his own

Seen enough of him to realise that he's basically a box player and nothing else. He was pretty useless tonight but given the one chance and he slotted it away no problem.

Great player if played the right way.

BL2blue said:
Seen enough of him to realise that he's basically a box player and nothing else. He was pretty useless tonight but given the one chance and he slotted it away no problem.

Wow you are good, you should work as a scout. you know shit all

Worst Case Ontario said:
BL2blue said:

Wow you are good, you should work as a scout. you know shit all

eh?

so far...not good. Goal showed his killer finishing instinct but for game over-all he was well below par.

....not first game either.

We're seriously questioning Sergio fucking Aguero's ability now on here are we? Really? People are saying this shit publicly?

Some people never learn...

123abcd said:
so far...not good. Goal showed his killer finishing instinct but for game over-all he was well below par.

....not first game either.
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/5YeIU.png[/bigimg]
Who gives a flying fuck about his overall game? He was bought to score goals. So far this season he's played 16 games (plus 5 sub appearances) and has scored 12 goals. Yes; 12 goals in around a third of the season. He'll do for me.

SalfordCityBlue said:
We're seriously questioning Sergio fucking Aguero's ability now on here are we? Really? People are saying this shit publicly?

Some people never learn...

I don't see anyone questioning his ability; it's his form over the past month or so that has people worried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.