Sergio Aguero.

bridgeblue said:
123abcd said:
so far...not good. Goal showed his killer finishing instinct but for game over-all he was well below par.

....not first game either.
So far not good? He is a forward with a killer instinct who works hard, what more do you want?

I wasn't referring to the entire season, nor his work rate....and even mentioned that he showed that "killer instinct" in my post; no?

You cannot tell me that he had a good game or even a good month, can you. Admire his finishing touch but you're quickly forgetting the other 92 minutes and 55 seconds of his game today.

Not at his best maybe as he strives to get fully fit after niggling inuries but still a top class striker as he proved again tonight.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mr t said:
For fucks sake some folk are never pleased.

Can't believe Sergio Aguero is now getting stick on here.

Bring back Robinho!!!

Robinho would have been subbed off again if he'd put in that performance before Aguero's goal tonight.

Robinho couldn't score away from home unless it was for Brazil. Aguero can score anywhere as he keeps showing us.

123abcd said:
bridgeblue said:
123abcd said:
so far...not good. Goal showed his killer finishing instinct but for game over-all he was well below par.

....not first game either.
So far not good? He is a forward with a killer instinct who works hard, what more do you want?

I wasn't referring to the entire season, nor his work rate....and even mentioned that he showed that "killer instinct" in my post; no?

You cannot tell me that he had a good game or even a good month, can you. Admire his finishing touch but you're quickly forgetting the other 92 minutes and 55 seconds of his game today.
What was he bought for; his contribution all over the pitch or his goalscoring ability? We don't need him busting a gut back in midfield when we have players like Nigel, Gareth or Jimmy. His job, in my mind, is to put the chances away that he gets.

Think he's been poor for a good while now, but he's a finisher.

Nothing wrong with wanting more from him... he CAN deliver more. He was the reason for all Forlan's goals at Atletico

He has been pretty poor in general play for the last month... But, form is temporary, class is permanent and all that. And the boy oozes class, esp in front of goal.

If 12 goals in 18 games is him playing badly then I can't wait until he's firing on all cylinders!

Problems, problems...<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 pm --<br /><br />
mr t said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
mr t said:

Bring back Robinho!!!

Robinho would have been subbed off again if he'd put in that performance before Aguero's goal tonight.

Robinho couldn't score away from home unless it was in a nightclub with Jo. Aguero can score anywhere as he keeps showing us.

Edited...

mr t said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
mr t said:

Bring back Robinho!!!

Robinho couldn't score away from home unless it was for Brazil. Aguero can score anywhere as he keeps showing us.

maybe.

but 2bh Robinho wouldn't have been given the chance.

Can't believe Kun is getting any kind of shit on this forum!

He just put us in semis ... "killer Striker Instinct" ... "he hunts the ball down more than anyone up in box" ... "class finisher" ... guys what more do we want?!! Are we forgetting Aguero is still in his 1st season adjusting to Premier League from La Liga and he's already scored 12 goals and assisted f*ck knows how many!

Couldn't complain about him if i TRIED!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.