Sergio Aguero

I always know when we have a match,a big splash that we are selling sergio to RM,yawn
Also the mirror has Micah to Arsenal in Jan,the day after he says he will decide his future at the END of the season

Absolute bs.
There is no player of Sergio's caliber in the hole world who would be transfered during January, even less likely
If they ever played in the CL'qualifying stages.
Come July, you never know.

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
malg said:
£80m my arse. That would put Aguero on the same footballing planet as Bale.......!

ERRRRRRMMMMMMMMM.....................You are having a laugh surely

ERRRRRRMMMMMMMMM.....................Whoooosh!!!

why do you think ffp was invented as we got our dosh? it was to make us at least consider selling our top buys and hence weakening us and to hold us back.

cheating comes in many forms.

fear and jealousy too.

de niro said:
why do you think ffp was invented as we got our dosh? it was to make us at least consider selling our top buys and hence weakening us and to hold us back.

fear and jealousy too.
Agreed ...and I think our bitter rivals might have some hands on it.

de niro said:

fear and jealousy too.

Bigger the fool City if they even considered selling a player due to this nonsensical hair brained idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.