Sergio Aguero

allan harper said:
totalfootball said:
there's a rumors out there that we would swap aguero with alexis sanchez.

personally i wouldn't mind if barcelona gave us £80 million + sanchez.

I'd mind, what's 80 million to us and I don't care much for FFP.

£80 million + Sanchez is a good deal. But I doubt Barcelona would offer that.

totalfootball said:

Learn from the Spuds. Despite the $100m, losing Bale just isn't the same.

Unless he starts asking for a move, which judging by his interviews, body language, form etc isn't going to happen anytime soon, then there's no way we would sell. Wouldn't swap him for any player I'm the world, he's the best I've seen in a blue shirt, absolute pleasure to watch.

Latest rumour-48million next summer to madrid.

Are they for fucking real???

Try 65 million as a starting point however I wouldn't even contemplate selling him. Juat hope the club can hold onto him because when the biggest club in the world comes a calling we normally see the end result the same-a transfer.

The thing about Aguero he is a model professional won't say a bad word or moan about wanting to leave even if he did fancy a move to Madrid or Barcelona! But if he does leave next summer 80m is the fee.. Can't see city selling for any fee though he is an icon and history maker for us and he will go down as one of man city's greats

Never want him to leave but if it comes down to it then it has to be a world record fee...he is irreplaceable bar Messi so we would be weakening our starting 11 regardless of who we brought in.

I dont understand the money factor in the aguero rumours, surely for manchester city 50m and 100m and 200m makes no difference, you have spent 270m on strikers since the take over to arrive at an aguero...Why sell him and start again.... Only way he will go is if he asks for a move. Money wont come into it...You could sell him for £2m, if he wants to leave. It wont affect spending power.
Could be his agents spreading the rumours as they want a bump in wages, which he deserves, worth every penny for me.

Akira said:
totalfootball said:

Learn from the Spuds. Despite the $100m, losing Bale just isn't the same.

Spurs sold Bale on the cheap. That's their problem.

If I was chairman, I wouldn't sell Aguero for less than £110 million. Or £80 million + a good player like Sanchez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.