Sergio Aguero

Ducado said:
@aguerosergiokun:Thank you all for the messages! I'm happy about the hat trick and happy for this team. C'mon, City!

The man is clearly and severely depressed.

stony said:
Statt0 said:
Interesting that Suarez and Sergio have now had an almost identical amount of playing time this season in all competitions. And the leader is: AGUERO

Simply the best.

All competitions – 2013/2014

Aguero 25 goals from 1710 mins played = strike rate of 1 goal every 68 mins
Suarez 22 goals from 1709 mins played = strike rate of 1 goal every 78 mins

And the added bonus is that he's a really likeable bloke. Suarez on the other hand is a detestable beaver faced ****.

lol<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:23 am --<br /><br />
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Fuming when he got told off by the ref for diving today when he clearly got scythed down. Wanker ref! How many times has Kun been fouled and he's hasn't gone down?

Probably the most honest attacking player in the premier league , tries his utmost to stay on his feet , and never takes a dive , the ref was a complete prick today , he was unceremoniously scythed down by 2 players and got a bollocking off the ref .

Statt0 said:
Interesting that Suarez and Sergio have now had an almost identical amount of playing time this season in all competitions. And the leader is: AGUERO

Simply the best.

All competitions – 2013/2014

Aguero 25 goals from 1710 mins played = strike rate of 1 goal every 68 mins
Suarez 22 goals from 1709 mins played = strike rate of 1 goal every 78 mins

Why is the Daily Fail not writing an article about this ?

On the poster for the 99 goals it said we had 4 og's of which I remember the pen vs Everton and the goal vs Norwich were Kun's but I cant remember the the other 2? can anyone help?

g180aj said:
On the poster for the 99 goals it said we had 4 og's of which I remember the pen vs Everton and the goal vs Norwich were Kun's but I cant remember the the other 2? can anyone help?
There were 2 O.G's in the Norwich game and one against Spurs and Everton.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sergioaguero.com/EN/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sergioaguero.com/EN/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.