Sergio Aguero

Caption competition for the Watford keeper as Kun goes for his third:

ru8gnl.jpg

pudge said:
g180aj said:
On the poster for the 99 goals it said we had 4 og's of which I remember the pen vs Everton and the goal vs Norwich were Kun's but I cant remember the the other 2? can anyone help?
There were 2 O.G's in the Norwich game and one against Spurs and Everton.

The scorers against Norwich were Sergio, Silva, Negrado, Yaya, Dzeko, Nastasic and an og so there is still 1 missing

g180aj said:
pudge said:
g180aj said:
On the poster for the 99 goals it said we had 4 og's of which I remember the pen vs Everton and the goal vs Norwich were Kun's but I cant remember the the other 2? can anyone help?

The scorers against Norwich were Sergio, Silva, Negrado, Yaya, Dzeko, Nastasic and an og so there is still 1 missing
That's 7 you got there and the score was 7-0 so...

g180aj said:
pudge said:
g180aj said:

Nastasic's was changed to an own goal

g180aj said:
pudge said:
g180aj said:

nastasic's goal was revoked from him and changed to an OG. there were 2 OGs

gwt said:
g180aj said:
pudge said:

That's 7 you got there and the score was 7-0 so...

if u read the post previous to mine it says there were 2 og's against Norwich and I said there wasn't so im saying who is the other og against<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:21 am --<br /><br />
andrewmswift said:
g180aj said:
pudge said:

nastasic's goal was revoked from him and changed to an OG. there were 2 OGs

ok cheers

stony said:
Statt0 said:
Interesting that Suarez and Sergio have now had an almost identical amount of playing time this season in all competitions. And the leader is: AGUERO

Simply the best.

All competitions – 2013/2014

Aguero 25 goals from 1710 mins played = strike rate of 1 goal every 68 mins
Suarez 22 goals from 1709 mins played = strike rate of 1 goal every 78 mins

And the added bonus is that he's a really likeable bloke. Suarez on the other hand is a detestable beaver faced ****.
Classic!

Awesome talent with a fantastic attitude,his humility is also to be admired.I hope he stays with us for many more years because coupled with that sublime ability is yet another perfect ambassador for the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.