Sergio Aguero

stony said:
Don't know how he scored his first, he had no right to bang that away. A truly world class strike.

imoA6mBFVSrjr.gif

'He is a photocopy of Romario!'

pudge said:
51 goals in just over 2 seasons, he is some pup to be fair.
The scary thing is, that's after a poor season (by his standards) last year. If he does what he's capable of this year....[which IMO is 30 in the league, 40+ overall]...

This is Sergio's 3rd season with us and I wouldn't swap him for anyone!
We now see the fruit of our labours over the last 5 seasons in players who we regard as our own!
Players who have bought into the club, the culture and who genuinely kiss the badge and mean it!
Komps, Zabba, Joe and I think Yaya realise this ain't a bad place to be!
I'd love to see Sergio brought to the table and offered a deal to keep him here for the next 6 years as (I'm guessing here) he looks to be happy to be here and despite his problems in his personal life he looks like he loves his football playing fir us!
Can't remember if he signed for 4 or 5 years? But regardless is it not time to be in negotiations to keep this Fantastic player a Blue for the forseeable.?

big game player , the better the opposition , the better sergio plays , he would walk into barca,real,bayern,milan, teams , just hope we see the best years of his career .

M147WN said:
We now see the fruit of our labours over the last 5 seasons in players who we regard as our own!
Players who have bought into the club, the culture and who genuinely kiss the badge and mean it!
I'd love to see Sergio brought to the table and offered a deal to keep him here for the next 6 years as (I'm guessing here) he looks to be happy to be here and despite his problems in his personal life he looks like he loves his football playing fir us!
Can't remember if he signed for 4 or 5 years? But regardless is it not time to be in negotiations to keep this Fantastic player a Blue for the forseeable.?
Absolutely agree. I love the guy and I think he loves us.

davymcfc said:
M147WN said:
Absolutely agree. I love the guy and I think he loves us.

Looks like that to me too mate!
I know it's key to being happy where you work cos I've worked as a contractor all over the world! When I haven't enjoyed it or adapted I've just come home rather than being miserable!
Serge looks happy but we only see what we see on match days!
We were talking tonight that Yaya looks like he loves it here and I think Sergio gives the same impression?
So I'd sign Serge for6+ if he's up for it and another 4 for Yaya!!
......just can't think of players I'd rather have tbh!
....but I am a bit pissed basking in today's result :-)

i've never fancied a player so much.

if he left i'd be devastated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.