Sergio Aguero

Gaylord du Bois said:
There isn't a tv angle or adjective that can capture the quality of his first today.
Orgasmic?

NoahCity said:
Cobwebcat said:
Any news on his injury?
umm, when did he get injured? There has been no talk of any injury to anyone today besides RVP...
He got some magic spray during the second half.

daxman said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pretty shit today, I guess the Bosnians are correct
FFS, this is not a day for picking a fight :(

Agreed poor comment, well playey to Aguero, Negredo and Dzeko

NoahCity said:
Cobwebcat said:
Any news on his injury?
umm, when did he get injured? There has been no talk of any injury to anyone today besides RVP...

Just before he was subbed he got up from a challenge with Vidic and immediately signalled to the bench he wanted to come off. He was holding the back of his left leg. I assumed he was injured?

Cobwebcat said:
NoahCity said:
Cobwebcat said:
Any news on his injury?

Just before he was subbed he got up from a challenge with Vidic and immediately signalled to the bench he wanted to come off. He was holding the back of his left leg. I assumed he was injured?

He seemed to land quite hard on the perimeter track behind the goal line in that incident - possibly he just jarred something and didn't want to risk making it worse.

Don't know how he scored his first, he had no right to bang that away. A truly world class strike.

imoA6mBFVSrjr.gif

I love aguero,and if i could and sergio was up for it,i'd quite happily drop everything in my life just to be with him everyday....
My mancrush is that strong,it got tested with negrado bursting on the scene but sergio,this near 40 year old married man with kids,loves you...
Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.