Sergio Aguero

Esteban de la Sexface said:
mcfc_ms said:
He's good, but I still miss Darius Vassell

Oh sweet Jesus. I still get flashbacks to some of his misses. When I was over for the derby in '07 at COMS (Ball stood on Tranny) I just knew he was gonna fluff that late penalty. I knew he'd miss it. The fuck were we thinking letting him take it.

Impossible not to like Darius because he gave everything he had, every game, but by God he was an atrocious footballer.

I remember the season when he played brilliant with Andy Cole. I honestly thought that those two would be the best city strike partnership I would ever see.

Thank god for Sergio, Tevez, Mario, Dzeko, Negredo etc

Esteban de la Sexface said:
I think we are on to a winner with Sergio and Alvaro up top. If our 2013 team played our 2007 tea, what would the final score be?
2007 MCFC 0-1 2013 MCFC

Richard Dunne own goal, for both sides of typical city ;)

Yet another brilliant game from Sergio against West Ham, the way beast just walked pass the ball to let it run onto Sergio was just shear class, just threw the WHU defence into shear panic. The problem for the game against CSKA Moscow is that we need both Sergio & Alvaro for the game against Chelsea on Sunday, so should we start with both Edin and Stefan for the game against CSKA Moscow , so as to keep them both fresh for the game against Chelsea

mansour's tow ropes said:
as others have mentioned its great that he is playing up top, not out wide left like at times last season. he's our best finisher (best player too) so I want him as near to the goal as possible

Said this when everyone was clamouring for Cavani or other world class striker over the summer. Build the team around Aguero, he's one of our best players. If we get the balance right he will be one of the top goal scorers in Europe. Definitely has 40+ goals in him in the right system.

It's a shame he only signed a 1 year extension and not more, I really hope he doesn't see the pinnacle of his career being in Spain. Could get himself into stand naming status if he see's it out with us here.

adrianr said:
as others have mentioned its great that he is playing up top, not out wide left like at times last season. he's our best finisher (best player too) so I want him as near to the goal as possible

Said this when everyone was clamouring for Cavani or other world class striker over the summer. Build the team around Aguero, he's one of our best players. If we get the balance right he will be one of the top goal scorers in Europe. Definitely has 40+ goals in him in the right system.

It's a shame he only signed a 1 year extension and not more, I really hope he doesn't see the pinnacle of his career being in Spain. Could get himself into stand naming status if he see's it out with us here.

Pains me to say but i see him leaving in the summer.

1dart said:
adrianr said:

Pains me to say but i see him leaving in the summer.
Why is that?

Didsbury Dave said:
gooner2 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The best striker to have worn the blue shirt in my lifetime, and possibly ever.

Unquestionably one of the best strikers in the world, and as others have said, a real professional attitude. If he stays fit he will get 30 this season no danger.

I would love to have this guy at arsenal. wonderful striker and also works his arse off. Your lucky to have him

He's also sensible, a good trainer, sporting and down to earth. He's got it all.

.............and really fit.....according to the missus obviously! :-)

I love the way he celebrates goals scored by other players, it's like he's one of us in the stands.

REminds me of yet another positive about Sir Sergio.

According to Vincent Kompany, when he pulled him from the melee of players who piled on him after his title winning goal, he was crying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.