Sergio Aguero

SrilankanBlue said:
Aguero has now scored in 55 games for Argentina & City (PL+Europe)- 48 wins, 7 draws, 0 defeat.

Wow...

Credit to @TypicalBluemoon for the stat, also for this analysis of Kun's average position, this map was of his last game

BW9mQRQCcAEGT4X.png:large

Its more advanced than last year, we are making better use of Kun and its paying dividends

Most interesting part of that map is the average positions of both Silva and Nasri, no surprises obviously but still shows how central they both played yesterday.

Sergio is everything that a footballer should be. He has so much talent yet is humble and most importantly a guy who plays a sport the right way, never cheats never tries to get others in trouble. He is such an asset to our club and we are very lucky to have him. Thought yesterday showed that with Negrado, SIlva and Aguero in the same team we have a chance to win a lot. We missed a fully fit Silva so much against Bayern. It is also important to note how Fernandinho is settling into his role. If he keeps getting better we will see some team.

Mr HJ said:
Sergio is everything that a footballer should be. He has so much talent yet is humble and most importantly a guy who plays a sport the right way, never cheats never tries to get others in trouble. He is such an asset to our club and we are very lucky to have him. Thought yesterday showed that with Negrado, SIlva and Aguero in the same team we have a chance to win a lot. We missed a fully fit Silva so much against Bayern. It is also important to note how Fernandinho is settling into his role. If he keeps getting better we will see some team.

When you lot are at your best you pretty darn good. City have just got to learn to battle out games more away from home. But you have a very talented team.

Marvin said:
He'd score more if he didn't fall over in front of goal, yet oddly he'd also win a lot of penalties if he went over in the box at the slightest foul - though I'm not saying he should so that

I hate when they cheat.
I wish Zaba and Kompany would do what Ramos and other do in this gif when some cheater dives.

gif-gracioso-jugadores-madrid-levantan-suelo-a-uno-del-bar%C3%A7a-humor-futbol.gif

On your feet, Villa!

fablue said:
Marvin said:
He'd score more if he didn't fall over in front of goal, yet oddly he'd also win a lot of penalties if he went over in the box at the slightest foul - though I'm not saying he should so that

I hate when they cheat.
I wish Zaba and Kompany would do what Ramos and other do in this gif when some cheater dives.

gif-gracioso-jugadores-madrid-levantan-suelo-a-uno-del-bar%C3%A7a-humor-futbol.gif

On your feet, Villa!

i like the fact when players don,t dive. It does them a service rather then a disservice.

gooner2 said:
fablue said:
Marvin said:

I hate when they cheat.

On your feet, Villa!

i like the fact when players don,t dive. It does them a service rather then a disservice.
You sound a good 'un gooner. Have u managed to stop your nosebleed yet ;-)

Rags arguing over Sergio.

One......(fill in as appropriate) even thinks Sergio will sign for United. :-?

Meltdown continues. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/sergio-aguero.235095/page-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/sergio-a ... 095/page-2</a>

Pic I made for Kun and the Beast :) Before anyone asks about the logo, thats the logo of our supporters club hehe

[bigimg]http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg609/xzbit04/beautynthebeast_zps57db9426.jpg[/bigimg]

SrilankanBlue said:
Aguero has now scored in 55 games for Argentina & City (PL+Europe)- 48 wins, 7 draws, 0 defeat.

Wow...

Credit to @TypicalBluemoon for the stat, also for this analysis of Kun's average position, this map was of his last game

BW9mQRQCcAEGT4X.png:large

Its more advanced than last year, we are making better use of Kun and its paying dividends

Now I know why Yaya looks so knackered all the time - Nasri's sitting on his shoulders the whole game...

And as for the Sergio scoring stat - I've seen similar stats for players before and unless you're superstitious and believe that when he scores we're somehow magically unbeatable (like when Aguero and Tevez started together, which worked brilliantly until it didn't) a fair comment is that it suggests the player is only really effective when the team's already playing well.

Edit: on re-reading this post and listening to the nagging voice in my head, I just realized that the stat conveniently ignores FA Cup games, in which Aguero scored during a defeat to United two seasons ago. There may be other examples for club and country, and in fact, he goes up in my estimation as a result, since it shows he can score in games in which we aren't necessarily playing our best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.