Sergio Aguero

TheMaineRoad said:
Season Stats(3 months in)

13 Goals and 3 Assists.

Insane Sergio! Keep it up lad..

im pretty sure he scored 10 goals so far.

7 in the league. 3 in europe.

dctid said:
Stortz said:
It's been two weeks since the last one and seeing we lost today, get ready for the Sergio to barca/Madrid stories tomorrow

There is no fucking way we will hold onto Aguero - realistically he is a world class striker whom would suit a RM or Barca

I don't think so.
The PL has great advantages, such as:
- More world broadcasting than other leagues.
- Success in the PL has always had more influence on coaches to choose which players would be part of the Argentinian NT, more than La Liga or Serie A.
(Even players with a very modest success in the PL were part of the NT at some time (Jonas Gutierrez or Di Santo, for example) while better players in other leagues were not even considered.)

Genuine world class, and seems very happy at City for now. Need to push on in Europe and give him the platform his talent and attitude deserves.

TheMaineRoad said:
bluethunder said:
TheMaineRoad said:
Season Stats(3 months in)

13 Goals and 3 Assists.

Insane Sergio! Keep it up lad..

im pretty sure he scored 10 goals so far.

7 in the league. 3 in europe.
Internationals.

well he's been very good so far. but let down by clichy, joe hart , garcia , navas and probably zabaleta and richards this season. we got a number of players who just arent performing and this may lead aguero to think twice about staying here for another season. as a top player you always want to be in a team that is capable of winning things, so i wont be suprised if asks to leave. he doesnt look very happy , he rarely smiles, probably coz his family is not living here anymore.

I feel so bad for him. In the dying moments of the game, sitting on the bench, his eyes were glued hoping for the result...only to be let down.

Total big game player and model pro. His goal did not deserve to be for the losing side.

Jumanji said:
I feel so bad for him. In the dying moments of the game, sitting on the bench, his eyes were glued hoping for the result...only to be let down.

Was just thinking the same mate. Let down by his goalkeeper.

Sadly he'll be gone in the Summer.

It won't be easy for him to leave, but the guy deserves a real crack at the La Liga title and more importantly the Champions League trophy. Barca or Madrid will give him that opportunity. Nowhere else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.