Sergio Aguero

Aguero is a wimp! Maradona blasts City star after split from his daughter turns nasty
By CHARLES REYNOLDS
PUBLISHED: 13:05 EST, 30 October 2013 | UPDATED: 03:17 EST, 31 October 2013

A furious Diego Maradona has labelled Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero ‘a wimp’ on the day the controversial ‘Hand of God’ forward turned 53.
Aguero was married to Giannina, Maradona’s daughter, for four years and has a son, Benjamin, with her, but the two split earlier this year.
However it seems that his former father-in-law is in no mood to forgive him.

'He’s a wimp, who I don’t even want to name,” Maradona told Argentine radio.
The legendary World Cup winner pulled no punches in his explosive radio rant, vowing to stand by his daughter’s side in any potential future legal battles.
'In my daughter’s next meeting with a lawyer, I want to be by her side. We’ll see who can talk,' he said.
'The next time I want to be there to see if he (Aguero) says anything.'

Maradona who turns 53 today, is in Dubai because, as he puts it, he is ‘a sporting exile’.
'At the moment I am missing my daughters, but you can’t have everything in life,' he said.
He also thanked people for the messages and tributes he had received: 'A huge thank you to the ‘disciples of Maradona’, my old man and all of my family.'
However it seems unlikely that Sergio Aguero will be among those joining in the former Argentina star’s birthday celebrations.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2480410/Diego-Maradona-calls-Sergio-Aguero-wimp-split-daughter.html#ixzz2jIzAzz73" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2jIzAzz73</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

grandsolo said:
Aguero is a wimp! Maradona blasts City star after split from his daughter turns nasty
By CHARLES REYNOLDS

A furious Diego Maradona has labelled Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero ‘a wimp’ on the day the controversial ‘Hand of God’ forward turned 53.
Aguero was married to Giannina, Maradona’s daughter, for four years and has a son, Benjamin, with her, but the two split earlier this year.

The legendary World Cup winner pulled no punches in his explosive radio rant, vowing to stand by his daughter’s side in any potential future legal battles.
'In my daughter’s next meeting with a lawyer, I want to be by her side. We’ll see who can talk,' he said.

Maradona who turns 53 today, is in Dubai because, as he puts it, he is ‘a sporting exile’.
'At the moment I am missing my daughters, but you can’t have everything in life,' he said.
He also thanked people for the messages and tributes he had received: 'A huge thank you to the ‘disciples of Maradona’, my old man and all of my family.'
However it seems unlikely that Sergio Aguero will be among those joining in the former Argentina star’s birthday celebrations.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2480410/Diego-Maradona-calls-Sergio-Aguero-wimp-split-daughter.html#ixzz2jIzAzz73" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2jIzAzz73</a>
Is he snorting again?

grandsolo said:
By CHARLES REYNOLDS

Hopefully it'll stop him pimping him to Real Madrid at every given opportunity.

Is it me, or do we seem to have an abnormal amount of personal issues inflicting our players? Thankfully it doesn't seem to be having much of an impact on him at the moment.

East Manchester said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Sad twat mouthing off like that about very personal matters in public
Best player ever though.
tumblr_le3z01eAUi1qdodh0.gif

It seems as though Sergio is over any psychological issues he may have had last season. His form was lacking and indeed his head probably was a bit messed up from the split. This season he has admitted that his son loves City and that he has worked a good balance out with his home life. So I think we are benefitting from that. This outburst from Maradona wont affect him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.