Sergio Aguero

bluethunder said:
Pablo1 said:
bluethunder said:
id swap aguero for gareth bale if it was possible.
Really? What would be your reasoning?

we need a world class winger who can also defend. agiuero is actually surplus, we got plenty strikers (negredo, dzeko, jovetic) who can take his place.
Surplus? He's one of the best players in the world. As much as I've warmed to Negrado he isn't anywhere near Agueros level. Jovetic looks like a good player who I look forward to seeing in the future, but again, not anywhere near to Aguero. Dzeko? I think the less said the better. Gareth Bale is a good player who had an exceptional season last year after a couple of steady seasons previous. He would be a great signing for us, no doubts about that - at the expense of Aguero though, not now, not ever.

bluethunder said:
bluemonkey71 said:
jrb said:
Sadly he'll be gone in the Summer.

It won't be easy for him to leave, but the guy deserves a real crack at the La Liga title and more importantly the Champions League trophy. Barca or Madrid will give him that opportunity. Nowhere else.

Says who? Id slap at least a 60-70 tag on him now.

Nice try.

id swap aguero for gareth bale if it was possible.[/quote]
Really? What would be your reasoning?[/quote]

we need a world class winger who can also defend. agiuero is actually surplus, we got plenty strikers (negredo, dzeko, jovetic) who can take his place.[/quote]

What a balloon

bluethunder said:
Pablo1 said:
bluethunder said:

we need a world class winger who can also defend. agiuero is actually surplus, we got plenty strikers (negredo, dzeko, jovetic) who can take his place.

You are trying to WUM I hope.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:38 pm --<br /><br />I caught the same LATE bus!!!!!!

bluethunder said:
Pablo1 said:
bluethunder said:

The only way aguero is being swapped is with kelly brook and only on the condition every male at home games gets to bum her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.