Sergio Aguero

pudge said:
Proelia said:
pudge said:
I know, but the poster calling him an idiot seems to be very confrontational and quite stupid looking at his post history.

Lol
Yeah....
Proelia said:
Wow that is some shit you have spouted
Proelia said:
Doesnt really matter seen as hes shit
Proelia said:
Wow thats some crap you've spouted
Proelia said:
Ok dzonkey
Proelia said:
The fact you have the word united in your username makes you a **** anyway
Proelia said:
I like the way the dzonkey fanboys are overlooking the fact the twat went and got changed
Proelia said:
Lescott , kolorov and zabaleta are shit
Proelia said:
Oh what am i gonna do jump through your monitor and deck you ? You bellend
Proelia said:
Person on forum is a twat shocker
Proelia said:
Clichy has been awful for over a year now
Proelia said:
Truth be told you no fuck all you w*anker
Proelia said:
You really are an annoying cu*t
Proelia said:
That Kolorov twat is beyond shite

That's quite confrontational and stupid to be fair

Better then smiling through gritted teeth

via our friend Tancredi Palmieri

Aguero to Gazzetta:"It's not true what papers wrote about Mancini troubles in dressing room.Relationship with Roberto has always been great"

Aguero on City's failure in Champions league:"We lacked experienced players.And very hard draws.Every year a finalist,last year a semifinalist too"

Aguero to Gazzetta:"Mancini asked me to play on the side or at the edge of the box behind forward.Pellegrini plays me more up alongside fw"

Aguero to Gazzetta:"Our squad is better than United and Chelsea.Utd is first rival.Then Chelsea.Tottenham is good,and there is Liverpool"

Aguero's favourites for Champions: "Barcelona, not less than semifinalist.Then Bayern,Real Madrid,United and City themselves"

Super David Silva 21 said:

Aguero to Gazzetta:"It's not true what papers wrote about Mancini troubles in dressing room.Relationship with Roberto has always been great"

Aguero on City's failure in Champions league:"We lacked experienced players.And very hard draws.Every year a finalist,last year a semifinalist too"

Aguero to Gazzetta:"Mancini asked me to play on the side or at the edge of the box behind forward.Pellegrini plays me more up alongside fw"

Aguero to Gazzetta:"Our squad is better than United and Chelsea.Utd is first rival.Then Chelsea.Tottenham is good,and there is Liverpool"

Aguero's favourites for Champions: "Barcelona, not less than semifinalist.Then Bayern,Real Madrid,United and City themselves"

Quality stuff from El Kun.

Super David Silva 21 said:

Sergio always seems the most vocally pro-Mancini. Great comments all round.

One for the know-it-alls, is Aguero lying about Mancini? If so what has he got to gain by doing this?

Proelia said:
pudge said:
Proelia said:
Yeah....
Proelia said:
Wow that is some shit you have spouted
Proelia said:
Doesnt really matter seen as hes shit
Proelia said:
Wow thats some crap you've spouted
Proelia said:
Ok dzonkey
Proelia said:
The fact you have the word united in your username makes you a **** anyway
Proelia said:
I like the way the dzonkey fanboys are overlooking the fact the twat went and got changed
Proelia said:
Lescott , kolorov and zabaleta are shit
Proelia said:
Oh what am i gonna do jump through your monitor and deck you ? You bellend
Proelia said:
Person on forum is a twat shocker
Proelia said:
Clichy has been awful for over a year now
Proelia said:
Truth be told you no fuck all you w*anker
Proelia said:
You really are an annoying cu*t
Proelia said:
That Kolorov twat is beyond shite

That's quite confrontational and stupid to be fair

Better then smiling through gritted teeth

Just reported you to be banned, sick of reading your shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.