Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point about the youngsters but a lot of their parents despise us. We certainly ain’t many peoples second favourite team these days
Most parents don't though. Parents that are fans of other 'big' teams might but then their children are always more likely to follow their families teams. The parents I know that aren't particularly big football fans, or aren't fans of the usual suspects, which is quite a lot of them have children that want city shirts and get them.Were 10 years ago my son was just about the only one in the town we live in.

Fair point about the youngsters but a lot of their parents despise us. We certainly ain’t many peoples second favourite team these days
I wish I had a pound for every time I heard " City are my second team " my response was "You only like us because we're not a threat" I would take being hated and winning rather than being patronized and winning nothing.

Wonder what city are waitimg for re announcement. Hopefully nothing came up during medical would sum up our luck at left back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.