Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point about the youngsters but a lot of their parents despise us. We certainly ain’t many peoples second favourite team these days
I think I have had this conversation with someone on here before. Perhaps I just live in a bubble but I don't get that impression at all.

Ive got plenty of mates who support a variety of clubs and they certainly don't speak about the latest nonsense being spouted on Twitter by Delaney and his cronies. I just get comments on how good we are and how they are hoping that when we face them they dont get battered 6-0.

Its very easy to get swept up in "football twitter" and forums like we all do but in reality its not the case.

We wouldn't be signing huge sponsorship deals with international companies like Puma, Asahi, Nexen and so on if we were perceived as some seem to believe we are in the eyes of the world. Some seem to think that City should sue people in the media because its having a negative impact, when in fact we are just getting stronger and stronger both on the commercial and the footballing side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.