Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said before, the lad isn't good enough for us right now, but maybe in a few years yes. Just doesn't make any sense. What is an extra 10m for Cucurella (stops a rival strengthening in the process) when we are paying more than 10m for a left back for Girona? This is after we've let go of Zinchenko for peanuts. Baffling.

We've suddenly lost the ability to prioritise, and everyone in Europe can see that we are desperate for a left back. Sosa could now cost us 10m more.
35 million for Zinchenko, peanuts?

Wow, can I have some of what your on!!

Feels like a bit we try to give some money to Pere Guardiola. also he is heavily involved with Girona, so we may buy him instead of Girona buying him and just loan him out.

but overall I dont care, our scouting team needs to able find targets before they become 50-60m players on the market. if some dont and can be sold later on for around the but price thats not too bad.
was Cucurella ever on our radar when he made the Getafe-Brighton move?

Feels like a bit we try to give some money to Pere Guardiola. also he is heavily involved with Girona, so we may buy him instead of Girona buying him and just loan him out.

but overall I dont care, our scouting team needs to able find targets before they become 50-60m players on the market. if some dont and can be sold later on for around the but price thats not too bad.
"was Cucurella ever on our radar when he made the Getafe-Brighton move?"

I would hope so, maybe then like now it appears we had doubts, particularly at 50m?

We will probably buy him next summer for £80 million after a great season at Chelsea .

So we stop the CFG's incredibly successful business model?

MCFC has always been the priority of the CFG and always will be, relax.

Without the CFG, MCFC would NOT have been able to sign some of the world's best players over the last few years.

Whar CFG players have we signed, that have made any contribution at all to the first team or even squad? Lampard on loan, is the only one, and he was hardly that typical CFG signing.

Very few have even been sold for significant profit, most of the sales revenue is from players developed in the academy, not at CFG clubs. As a series of businesses, CFG has strengths for the owners. As a footballing 'project' though, it is clearly MCFC propping up other smaller clubs, rather than the other way round.

Which btw I have no issue with, but I do refute the claim that our success is because of some 20 odd players signed and completely forgotten about at fucking Girona.

Would we have loaned Cucarella out straight away if we signed him last season for £15m?

Don't see why we can't just try him for six months to January and see how he gets on.

I'm not convinced the club are planning to buy him to send him to Girona. At all. Let's see us buy him first, alot can change during the obligatory 3 week haggle over €5m.

Whar CFG players have we signed, that have made any contribution at all to the first team or even squad? Lampard on loan, is the only one, and he was hardly that typical CFG signing.

Very few have even been sold for significant profit, most of the sales revenue is from players developed in the academy, not at CFG clubs. As a series of businesses, CFG has strengths for the owners. As a footballing 'project' though, it is clearly MCFC propping up other smaller clubs, rather than the other way round.

Which btw I have no issue with, but I do refute the claim that our success is because of some 20 odd players signed and completely forgotten about at fucking Girona.
We have made 100s of millions in profits on players that have never even set foot in Manchester, that's an incredible business model and without it we would have been destroyed in terms of FFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.