Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're signing a player called Sergio, a young Argentinian striker and a player who scored twice on his Premier League debut

Three part to make it whole, that's mean City is planning to make Aguero younger and prime again to play.

Is he as good as Zincheko at left back?
If the answer is yes,we’re 20 million up, cos there is no chance in hell Zinc would have played in midfield.
Like for like, I’m ok with

im watching some game footage, theres not much around though outside of highlights. only found a game vs club brugge and one vs gent.

From what i saw he played like the prototypical modern full back/wing back, bombing forward a lot, good cross, decent pace. Defensively Anderlecht scheme protected him a lot, so theres not much to take from there but dont remember seeing him lose a a 1 vs 1 although as i said, he rarely was put in that position, there were always 1 or 2 guys nearby to help. Also, hes really small, smaller than angelino even

That said, he looks promissing but doesnt scream world class or city material to me as of now. Id rather have borna sosa, whos pretty much a playmaker at the position, stronger physically, more experience and has great defensive stats when played in a back 4

Last edited:
Purely from the descriptions on here, sounds like an angelino, with a little bit of zinchenko thrown in.

I have never bought into the loan claims, they made no sense to me, hoping to see him included in our squad and given a go. Might not be a first choice but has enough time and space to work his way into the team. Like I think Angelino could have, if he had more patience.

I would imagine we are looking at Angelino mk2 here

Very good going forward but suspect defensively - remember Angelino at Anfield in 2019? I don’t want to see that again … ever

At least he’s a body we can slot in for the cup games and easier home ties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.