Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a complaint in any way, just an observation but from that the ‘for now’ and listing the current options makes me think he could be loaned out if we do bring another left back in as is apparently the plan.
Yeah, that sounds like he'll be loaned if we sign another left-back e.g. Guerreiro.

I expect "for now" means at least until January, regardless of what else happens.
Or it means, he is joining the first team squad immediately and it was never the intention of the club to loan him to another of the cfg teams.
He's here and will remain here until we sell him.
English,the language that can be twisted to suit a narrative.

Reminds me of Digne hopefully better coaching will produce a better player, that will give us Cancelo Gomez and Wilson Esbrand on the left, so what is happening with Kabore? was hoping he was going to play pre-season but did not play even for the youth? would have been very happy seeing Walker Kabore Wilson Esbrand on the right.

Reminds me of Digne hopefully better coaching will produce a better player, that will give us Cancelo Gomez and Wilson Esbrand on the left, so what is happening with Kabore? was hoping he was going to play pre-season but did not play even for the youth? would have been very happy seeing Walker Kabore Wilson Esbrand on the right.
Off to Marseille on loan it looks like. He impressed in Ligue 1 last year so if he has another good year then he will be back next summer to seriously challenge Walker imo.

You had to listen to it in the context of the question. The reporter asked Pep if Gomez was one for the future or one for now. It certainly means that he'll be in a similar spot to Alvarez and will be staying with the first team.
Good, that's what I was hoping for!

He's positionally flexible enough, and young enough, that we can just keep him regardless of Guerreiro/Lodi and use him as a utility player.

Presumably he's not going to the world cup, so he'll get a month for Pep to work with him in the middle of the season and be much more rested than the rest of the squad when they get back.

Marc Cinderella

Why do people keep using this? What did Cucurella do to deserve an infantile nickname (that a 10 year old would be embarrased to use) ? He handed in a transfer request to try and get to City, he said he wanted to come here.

I know it's the school summer holidays but come on, we're surely better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.