Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people keep using this? What did Cucurella do to deserve an infantile nickname (that a 10 year old would be embarrased to use) ? He handed in a transfer request to try and get to City, he said he wanted to come here.

I know it's the school summer holidays but come on, we're surely better than this.

Whatevs Donner Kebabalino ;)

Why do people keep using this? What did Cucurella do to deserve an infantile nickname (that a 10 year old would be embarrased to use) ? He handed in a transfer request to try and get to City, he said he wanted to come here.

I know it's the school summer holidays but come on, we're surely better than this.
Maybe it's a play on his heartwarming rags-to-riches tale after Todd Boehly found his glass slipper on the steps of the Bridge?

Tbh most nicknames for players and teams are embarrassing

Excited by this one. From watching various YouTube comps, the kid can play, he’s versatile, out wide he seems to morph into a winger, his passing and vision seems more than good enough for us, his dribbling is good too. After a year or two with Pep, who knows what he could be.

is it announced anywhere? I checked this thread and the presser and saying he will stay with the tens but can’t see links on any websites. Sorry of I am being thick

Having met a lot of City fans in my time I'll confirm that on the whole we are not better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.