Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was about to watch a Sergio highlight reel. And in the beginning the guy normally lists 3 players who the player is similar to: for Gomez it was
Borna Sosa, Zinchencko and Raum. Just right there, I know I already like him.

Sosa's crossing, Zin's possession and Taums speed.

Anyway, let me continue my dreaming :)
Think I have just watched the same video! Says a lot about Zinchenko that he is included on that list when he's "not a left back".

Wish Gomez every success at City - hopefully he is that good we don't need to go shopping for another left back any time soon.

I’m thinking more of the Aaron Mooy, Marlos Moreno, Anthony Caceres, Luke Brattan, Max Diskerud and Jack Harrison type of ‘Manchester City’ player.
But I have to agree with Maly. How is that embarrassing? Just asking.

I’m thinking more of the Aaron Mooy, Marlos Moreno, Anthony Caceres, Luke Brattan, Max Diskerud and Jack Harrison type of ‘Manchester City’ player.
Made very good money off those names. And there is a difference between CFG and Manchester City. Not embarrsing at all.

Exciting news.

We don't know what level he's at yet, but we play enough games in a season where we completely dominate the opposition that a LB who can't defend isn't going to be an issue and you look at all the assist clips from the past 2 years and there's a little bit of magic in his delivery that could be really special.
Exactly and the lad will only improve under pep and playing with elite level teammates

Think I have just watched the same video! Says a lot about Zinchenko that he is included on that list when he's "not a left back".

Wish Gomez every success at City - hopefully he is that good we don't need to go shopping for another left back any time soon.
sergio is a converted 10 like zinchenko, vincent emulating pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.