Sergio or Silva?

We would never of considered selling Colin Bell.
We are blessed with two players that are in that category.
The question the thread might ask is 'what would you sacrifice to keep Sergio or Silva?' I'll start - my right arm.

I'd sell Joe Hart, Kompany, Zaba and Yaya to keep Kun and Silva!

Two of the best players to ever wear the shirt.

In terms of pure football I would only swap Kun for Messi (I know they play in different positions) and I think he has the potential to be even better!
So the best centre forward in the world or Merlin??? Silva mesmerises me possibly the best I have ever seen in a city shirt, and he has that wonderful appreciation of what our club is, there again so does Kun........... Nope sorry can't split them close the thread so I don't have to think about it ....... My head hurts now!!!!

Dave has said recently he will not be leaving and will see out his four years and then return to Spain (I think to play for his boyhood club) The guy is a genius and the best player I have ever seen.

Aguero is the best player I've ever seen at City, he's our talisman. Without him I don't know where we'd be. But, he's very unlucky with injuries and I think would be easier to replace.

Silva is a very close second. When he plays well, the team does too. He is probably the most important player in the team.

In terms of sentiment, Aguero scored that goal, whilst Dave helped tear down the banner and ultimately was here before Sergio. I believe that if we didn't have Silva then Aguero would never have come here in the first place so Dave just wins this one. Tough question, it's like asking who would we rather play in midfield, Anderson or TC23? Both absolutely horrible options, that we don't want to think about. But it makes us appreciate what we have more.

I'd sell Joe Hart, Kompany, Zaba and Yaya to keep Kun and Silva!

Yaya, Kompany and even Hart I could take. I personally wouldn't sacrifice PabZab for anyone. Whilst I'm certain that Dave and Sergio love our wonderful club, PZ has truly become one of us. He's probably the only player from this era that I could genuinely see staying in a role at the club after he retires.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.