Sergio Ramos

Id have him at city but I can't help think he's the sort of knob that would sign for the rags.

Ramos is a very good fullback, but at centre half will get found out in this league; he's very similar to David Luiz in style and chaotic capacity. If he was a top-class centre half, Real wouldn't have had him in midfield in the CL semis.

Let them have him; the prospect of him and Jones chasing the ball into midfield, and diving in next season is be amusing.

Hes a world class centre back whos won everything there is to win. Its easy to talk him down because rivals are signing him but he'd be a very good signing even if he will be expensive. No doubt he would improve them them alot at the back and is probably exactly what they need. I still doubt RMA would let him go and if they did he wouldn't be cheap hopefully.

Graham Hunter never gets anything right, I'm taking his comments with a massive pinch of salt.

I don't think Ramos would look world class over here, it's a very different game in England and I somewhat agree with the David Luiz comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.