Sergio Ramos

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Ray78 said:
Ramos wage demands maybe too much for us.

Truth be told if wages are an issue, I wouldn't mind selling Jimmy, Sagna and Jov if this meant we could get Ramos and a world class winger.

We are looking for a Demichelis replacement but Ramos is contracted to Real Madrid until June 2017 so Real can ask for a good transfer fee on top of what the player is demanding. The likes of Arsenal and the Rats may get rather giddy but they would be in for one almighty shock imo.

Yes fucking please!!! A ball playing cb, great in the air and is a winner. Needs calming down abit with the rash tackles but without doubt world class! Really hope tixiki is on this!

richards30 said:
Yes fucking please!!! A ball playing cb, great in the air and is a winner. Needs calming down abit with the rash tackles but without doubt world class! Really hope tixiki is on this!

I think he is no more rash that Kompany.

He is made for the Premier League in regards to tackling, not La Liga.

Kompany would be sent off as much as him in La Liga.

richards30 said:

Is he really a ball playing center back? I've seen countless times and wouldn't say he's "a ball playing cb" like Luiz or Vertonghan or even Hummels, he's fast, strong, powerful, reads the game well, great in the air and a fucking leader.

Kun Aguero said:
richards30 said:

Is he really a ball playing center back? I've seen countless times and wouldn't say he's "a ball playing cb" like Luiz or Vertonghan or even Hummels, he's fast, strong, powerful, reads the game well, great in the air and a fucking leader.

He is definetlely a ball playing central defender.

Have you seen him at right back? He was immense at times in that position, especially attacking wise for Spain.

sam-caddick said:
A few weeks ago after the Copa match against Atletico he was quoted as saying this:

Ramos, apparently unaware of the bad refereeing calls made in the Premier League in recent weeks, said: "I'm not going to talk about controversial issues and certainly not that incident.

"The only thing I will say is that with every passing day I prefer the English Premier League.

For me, him and Kompany are the two best central defenders in the game.

I know some will mention Godin etc.. But for me they play in such protected systems, a bit like Terry and Cahill at Chelsea.

The amount if times Kompany and Ramos have to deal with one on one situations is far more than the likes of Godin and Terry etc.. And that's why individually I rank them higher.

Ramos and Kompany would be the best defensive partnership in world football for me.

Spot-on. Those two together would be electric.

sam-caddick said:
A few weeks ago after the Copa match against Atletico he was quoted as saying this:

Ramos, apparently unaware of the bad refereeing calls made in the Premier League in recent weeks, said: "I'm not going to talk about controversial issues and certainly not that incident.

"The only thing I will say is that with every passing day I prefer the English Premier League.
Well, that's him going to Chelsea then, while we overpay for another average centre back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.