Sergio Ramos

bitsmith said:
TCIB said:
Fuck! if he said that then he is coming here, no questions.
But to who?

Anyone but the rags, don't want them to get supper never mind a top defender.

I will even hide behind the coat tails of blues who want us to sign everyone on this occasion.
Fuck it! buy him and lend him to err...fuck i have not thought this through very well have i.

The article I've read about doesn't mention us at all. Arsenal, Chelsea and Rags

We have been linked with him for a few transfer windows with us even offering a deal if I remember.

Those clubs mentioned are clubs that need a central defender, us on the other hand don't, although that could change with MDM likely to leave in the summer.

Txiki won't turn down the opportunity of signing Ramos in my opinion, him and Kompany would be immense.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Actually I think he would be fantastic for our more physical games. He really pushes ahead and creates chances when no one else does.

Plus he's the king of headers right now, saved Real's ass plenty of times.

Of course downside is that he's also the yellow-card king. Him and Mangala together would crush a lot of heads.

clattenburg would have a field day.

One of the three or four centre backs in the world right now who can look our current captain in the eye and say that he is just as good if not better than Kompany.

If Wenger stops playing at it and buy's 2-3 top players this summer that could be enough to seduce him to them.
Arsenal pay big wages and he wanted that so yeah he could go to them dependent on what he see's for their summer plans besides him.
They would need 3-4 though because Arsenal are squad player heavy atm and they need a more solid spine to really go for the prem.
It would be interesting if they did go for it but i do doubt that.

Chelsea, well after reading about their (Ramos-Mourinho) relationship i simply can't see him going to them now.

That leaves utd so Arsenal better get a wriggle on!

Kladze said:
sam-caddick said:
A few weeks ago after the Copa match against Atletico he was quoted as saying this:

Ramos, apparently unaware of the bad refereeing calls made in the Premier League in recent weeks, said: "I'm not going to talk about controversial issues and certainly not that incident.

"The only thing I will say is that with every passing day I prefer the English Premier League.
Well, that's him going to Chelsea then, while we overpay for another average centre back.
How do you get that from the above?

TCIB said:
If Wenger stops playing at it and buy's 2-3 top players this summer that could be enough to seduce him to them.
Arsenal pay big wages and he wanted that so yeah he could go to them dependent on what he see's for their summer plans besides him.
They would need 3-4 though because Arsenal are squad player heavy atm and they need a more solid spine to really go for the prem.
It would be interesting if they did go for it but i do doubt that.

Chelsea, well after reading about their (Ramos-Mourinho) relationship i simply can't see him going to them now.

That leaves utd so Arsenal better get a wriggle on!

Arsenal are looking like they will sign Gabriel Paulista from Villarreal.

Rags look like they want Hummels.

MCFCHOWELL said:
Kladze said:
sam-caddick said:
A few weeks ago after the Copa match against Atletico he was quoted as saying this:
Well, that's him going to Chelsea then, while we overpay for another average centre back.
How do you get that from the above?
Slightly tongue in cheek, considering the previous summer window.

Lately though, the La Liga stars do tend to end up in London. We will probably use our money elsewhere, i.e. Portugal. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.