Sergio Ramos

Why would anyone want to shell out 30+m and a ridiculous contract for a guy who turns 30 in 8 months?

He's also so dislikable, a complete cheat ...oh, we're talking about Utd, I forgot

Difficult to doubt he'd improve Utd. That being said I expect this will form part of a de gea deal and whatever Ramos may bring to their squad they lose far more by letting de gea go.

Unfortunately I think he would be a good signing for them, as will Depay.
I just find it somewhat hypercritical that they are willing to spend huge sums of money on players, when that was the stick they used to beat us with!!
I think overall, we have got better value for money too.

Unfortunately I think he would be a good signing for them, as will Depay.
I just find it somewhat hypercritical that they are willing to spend huge sums of money on players, when that was the stick they used to beat us with!!
I think overall, we have got better value for money too.

The whole thing about people 'beating us with a stick' has no moral basis whatsoever. See Mourinho calling us cheats for doing exactly what he himself did. It's all about the level our rivals are willing to sink to, even pretending they believe we are cheating, when they know we aren't, in order to gain an advantage. And we have seen them use the media & UEFA to help them do it.

Utd have always been throwing money at players,irrespective of whether they are worth it or not. Age, wages, they don't give a fuck. It's how they won their first Premier League title, & how they won their last one.

Just shows Ronaldo's so called "love" for the rags,when he's ringing Ramos telling him "NOT" to go to the swamp.

The slimey c@@t suits them lot down to the ground.will never forget that Mard arsed twats 2 footer on messi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.