Sergio Ramos

You do realise you spent £34m on (a then) 28yr old Fernandinho back in 2013, don't you?

Ramos would get into every single starting XI in the Prem - though I think that's a sign of how football lacks truly world class defenders these days, as he's not a patch on the likes of Nesta, Maldini, Cannavaro etc.

I am not a Ramos fan, it's not that I don't like him rather I am indifferent to him and suspect he might collapse when faced with the premier league week in week out, he would surprise me if showboating at RM transfers over to the PL. He should still be cheaper than that for the rags it smacks of them being mugged off. Plus the wages being touted if true would be ridiculously different to the wages we pay our lovely Brazilian.

Last edited:
I stand by my earlier assertion that Ramos is simply using United's interest as a tool by which he can negotiate a new, improved, contract at Real Madrid. I'd be more than a little surprised if he ended up at Old Trafford, I really don't think he's got any interest in making the move.

I stand by my earlier assertion that Ramos is simply using United's interest as a tool by which he can negotiate a new, improved, contract at Real Madrid. I'd be more than a little surprised if he ended up at Old Trafford, I really don't think he's got any interest in making the move.

I'd go along with that it seems plausible doesn't it?

You do realise you spent £34m on (a then) 28yr old Fernandinho back in 2013, don't you?

Ramos would get into every single starting XI in the Prem - though I think that's a sign of how football lacks truly world class defenders these days, as he's not a patch on the likes of Nesta, Maldini, Cannavaro etc.
Varane,Thiago Silva,Pique,Kompany (on blob) all better than Ramos,i'm not saying his not decent buy he's rash,dives in to much and goes walkabout as he is not disciplined enough so let's see how he get's on if he signs for the fuckin vermin i for one ain't worried if he does

I dunno things seem to have turned nasty there. Who knows if he moves to United but the damage that's been caused there looks irreversible, like it has been with Casillas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.