Sergio Ramos

Just seems a little obsessed that's all .....I would not post once on rag cafe not even as a wind up ......maybe I would go on another teams site and post once or twice that is it.....but I guess everyone is different...... are you Dave Whelan if so how is your leg ?

Obsessed?

Hmm strange.

And as for the DW reference, why you asking an Oldham fan that?

Ah yeah I remember that one, can't remember where Casillas went though.
Well the Casillas situation has split the fanbase and has been a headache for the club for over 2 years now.

Last edited:
Varane,Thiago Silva,Pique,Kompany (on blob) all better than Ramos,i'm not saying his not decent buy he's rash,dives in to much and goes walkabout as he is not disciplined enough so let's see how he get's on if he signs for the fuckin vermin i for one ain't worried if he does
The guy is class. He is a natural leader who has the experience in European and World football. His medal tally should tell you that, his desire to win is something that would only improve us. As for `he dives in`, have you watched Vinny in recent times? Him, Sterling, De Bruyne and Pogba would be the best window by any club for years.

The same could have been said about Wes Brown or John O'Shea and as for VK diving in and lacking form VK was dropped from the team wasn't he?
He was . You are not comparing the 2 shit rags to Ramos are you ? The other thing, Ramos has been an integral part of the team, as well as Spain. Not moved on the the north east graveyard.
The guy is class and a leader.

He was . You are not comparing the 2 shit rags to Ramos are you ? The other thing, Ramos has been an integral part of the team, as well as Spain. Not moved on the the north east graveyard.
The guy is class and a leader.

You mentioned medals and of course whether we like it or not these two played for 'The biggest team on the planet' Ramos playing for either Real or Spain doesn't qualify him as being so good or indeed better than a raft of others.
There again I am not a fanboy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.