"Sergio!" "Sergio!" JRB Song Meister!

I tried getting the "Sergio - Kun - Aguero" one from the cartoon goin on the way out but I sounded a dick singing it on my own. The following day my grandson was playing with is toy tractor that plays "Old McDonald" tune, you know the one "EE-EYE-EE-EYE-EE-EYE-OH" All of a sudden I found myself singing "SERGI-SERGI-SERGIO, KUN-AGUER-AGUERO, SERGI-SERGI-SERGIO, SERGIO - KUN - AGUERO"

It might me just me but it just sounded right.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:29 am --<br /><br />I tried getting the "Sergio - Kun - Aguero" one from the cartoon goin on the way out but I sounded a dick singing it on my own. The following day my grandson was playing with is toy tractor that plays "Old McDonald" tune, you know the one "EE-EYE-EE-EYE-EE-EYE-OH" All of a sudden I found myself singing "SERGI-SERGI-SERGIO, KUN-AGUER-AGUERO, SERGI-SERGI-SERGIO, SERGIO - KUN - AGUERO"

It might me just me but it just sounded right.

This will take some work but think it has the making of a great. Proper catching tune and i hate dance music.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zudbz4hOcbc[/youtube]

He's Kun Aguero, like Billy Whizz
That’s just the way he flows
Feels like we've waited so long for this
We wonder if it shows

Bluemoon is rising, and i cant breathe
It never felt so good
Cause i can feel that the future's Blue
I wouldn’t stop it if i could

Chorus
It's Kun Agueroooooooooooo, woooooooaaahhhhhh
You know you can’t deny
It's Kun Agueroooooooooooo, woooooooaaahhhhhh
His special debut night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.