"Sergio!" "Sergio!" JRB Song Meister!

jrb

Don't normally blow my own trumpet as I'm the shy and retiring type, but I started the new Sergio song tonight in 110.(row X)

Credit goes to your man next to me and the lads around me for getting it going with me.

I don't want any royalties. ;-) I'm just happy in the knowledge it was sung by my fellow blue brothers en-masse tonight. :-)

Few lads near me started:

Aguero, woahhh,
Aguero, woahhh,
He comes from Buenos Aires,
He's not as fat as Tevez.

I like the lads who sang this usually, always do different songs than the other blocks, but this is a woeful effort.

Just glad we got at least one song going for Sergio tonight, after his fantastic dispaly. If it get's superseded by a better song fair enough.

Did anyone sing the "Ser-gi-o Kun Ague-ro" one to the "Kum Kum" theme? I thought that was supposed to be the Aguero song. He'd be well chuffed with that one I'll bet.

I reckon we should use the end bit of Don't Look Back in Anger.

The bit where Noel goes "So don't look back in anger, don't look back in anger....... I heard you say"

We should sing.... "Sergio Aguero, Sergio Aguero........ trophies in May" (and repeat it)

Oasis are Blues, nobody else uses it, its simple, it uses all of his name, it shows what we can achieve with the guy.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.