Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

To be fair walking along the Rochdale canal the other day I got a fear when a guy started walking behind me and another one was waiting at the bridge pass. I think they were just meeting to do a drugs deal or something but you do realise how you are exposed in that stretch

the real story is all in this thread its been on going for a long time we knew early doors something was not right

I live right on top of both canals ashton and Rochdale canals and walk up and down them both its a short cut for many things leading into and out of town centre. the first thing that strikes you is how easy it is to fall in the foot paths are shocking and a lot of the cobbles are lose even the best level headed person needs to think about what he is doing never mind being drunk

the 2nd thing is how hard it is to get out of the water should you find yourself in the canal there is not a lifebuoy or ladders or just something to hand onto and the drop from the path is about 6ft to 20ft depending what part of the canal you are on and the locks are even deeper with under water locks that let the water in and out

about a year ago the Manchester evening news did a story about a punch of people taking to the clubs on canal street using a young lad for bate he would take them back to the canal and then the other lads would jump the target and say hand over your money and phone or we will push you in the canal knowing the bate was only 15 or younger they had the target bang to rights if he did a runner or phone the police

I think the gang got a away with a lot of muggings and other stuff the court only could pin a couple of the crimes to them but the police was happy to right it off and said it was done and dusted and know need to look at the death of many of the people on the canals over the past 5 years

I think they was a lot of stuff covered up by the police and that 1 gang did lot more than they got time for and if there is only 1 gang doing it the police are taking the piss

When I lived in Droylsden the Ashton canal more or less ran at the bottom of our road, I walked/cycled up and down that canal in daylight and pissed at night for 30 years and never once felt threatened, i'v staggered onto it at Portland Basin Ashton and walked to Droylsden, i'v walked it bladdered from Piccadilly to Droylsden the only thing that ever bothered me on that canal was the odd urban fox and stray dogs

the real story is all in this thread its been on going for a long time we knew early doors something was not right

I live right on top of both canals ashton and Rochdale canals and walk up and down them both its a short cut for many things leading into and out of town centre. the first thing that strikes you is how easy it is to fall in the foot paths are shocking and a lot of the cobbles are lose even the best level headed person needs to think about what he is doing never mind being drunk

the 2nd thing is how hard it is to get out of the water should you find yourself in the canal there is not a lifebuoy or ladders or just something to hand onto and the drop from the path is about 6ft to 20ft depending what part of the canal you are on and the locks are even deeper with under water locks that let the water in and out

about a year ago the Manchester evening news did a story about a punch of people taking to the clubs on canal street using a young lad for bate he would take them back to the canal and then the other lads would jump the target and say hand over your money and phone or we will push you in the canal knowing the bate was only 15 or younger they had the target bang to rights if he did a runner or phone the police

I think the gang got a away with a lot of muggings and other stuff the court only could pin a couple of the crimes to them but the police was happy to right it off and said it was done and dusted and know need to look at the death of many of the people on the canals over the past 5 years

I think they was a lot of stuff covered up by the police and that 1 gang did lot more than they got time for and if there is only 1 gang doing it the police are taking the piss
A short cut you say !!

When I lived in Droylsden the Ashton canal more or less ran at the bottom of our road, I walked/cycled up and down that canal in daylight and pissed at night for 30 years and never once felt threatened, i'v staggered onto it at Portland Basin Ashton and walked to Droylsden, i'v walked it bladdered from Piccadilly to Droylsden the only thing that ever bothered me on that canal was the odd urban fox and stray dogs
Not surprised, you're a big cnut !!

News
BREAKING: A body has been found in a canal in Eccles

Police were called to Langland Drive, around 1.22pm which has been cordoned off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.