Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Any pusher worth their salt would just use a stick to get around recent restrictions.

On a more serious note I really would not be surprised to find that Reynhard Sinaga had some involvement with the numbers. Unless you're a doctor there is surely no way to administer GHB into people's bodies so consistently as to not fatally overdose someone, especially someone that has been drinking.

Any pusher worth their salt would just use a stick to get around recent restrictions.

On a more serious note I really would not be surprised to find that Reynhard Sinaga had some involvement with the numbers. Unless you're a doctor there is surely no way to administer GHB into people's bodies so consistently as to not fatally overdose someone, especially someone that has been drinking.

He was probably on the cautious side and more likely to underdose them, as the example where the teen rugby player who woke up during the act and battered him points towards. If you had alot of time, practice and the evil inclination it wouldn't be inconceivable that you could perfect administering a dose of one drug within narrower parameters.

Contrasted with Stephen Port who was far more reckless and less organised in commiting his crimes and killed people as a result.

I think it's unlikely that Sinaga managed to stalk the canals to push people in whilst at the same period raping young men in his flat and the police didn't come across this when they started investigating him. Moving a body/or unconcious person out of a city centre flat (with cctv) and into the canal would surely have been discovered too.

He was probably on the cautious side and more likely to underdose them, as the example where the teen rugby player who woke up during the act and battered him points towards. If you had alot of time, practice and the evil inclination it wouldn't be inconceivable that you could perfect administering a dose of one drug within narrower parameters.

Contrasted with Stephen Port who was far more reckless and less organised in commiting his crimes and killed people as a result.

I think it's unlikely that Sinaga managed to stalk the canals to push people in whilst at the same period raping young men in his flat and the police didn't come across this when they started investigating him. Moving a body/or unconcious person out of a city centre flat (with cctv) and into the canal would surely have been discovered too.

All fair points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.