Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Apologies for bringing up an old thread, but thought it the best place for this (seeing as this thread stated the whole 'canal pusher' theory off.

Anyone else find it hugely coincidental that serial rapist Reynhard Sinaga was living and operating so prolifically, so close to the canals?

It's believed he used GHB on his 100s of victims. The risk of overdose increases when combined with alcohol, and people also have different tolerances to the drug. If he drugged hundreds and not one died, he was very, very lucky.

Some of the deaths in canals match his modus operandi to an absolute tee, but this one in particular should ring alarm bells loud and clear:

Gurdeep Hayer - left Sankeys early hours Jan 2nd 2012 in a taxi after separating from friends. It's then unknown how he ended up being found in the river Medlock, literally right behind Sinagas apartment, 8 days later! (one of Sinaga victims was in a taxi and the next thing he remembered was waking up in the flat, Sinaga saying he'd found him unconscious/sleeping on the street or something similar).

Theres others that match his victim profile and way of operating also; theres also a fair few cases where bodies were not recovered for weeks even where the exact area of discovery had already been searched. These were usually young men last seen leaving a club - the exact type of people Sinaga sought out. He also offended in at least 1 other premises to his flat - the location(s) would be interesting although unknown. Also, the number of deaths seemed to start (going by figures quoted) around 2007 or thereabouts - Sinaga has been operating since 2005 and moved to Manchester permanently in 2007. The frequency of bodies found in the canals has also reduced in the last couple of years since his arrest (I believe it's around 4 a year for the last couple of years compared to 10/11 a year for the 5 or so years previous).

I think there has to be a possibility, however slight, that he is responsible for at least some of those bodies.
I think you’ve come to a very reasonable conclusion.
I bet he had involvement in some of them

Apologies for bringing up an old thread, but thought it the best place for this (seeing as this thread stated the whole 'canal pusher' theory off.

Anyone else find it hugely coincidental that serial rapist Reynhard Sinaga was living and operating so prolifically, so close to the canals?

It's believed he used GHB on his 100s of victims. The risk of overdose increases when combined with alcohol, and people also have different tolerances to the drug. If he drugged hundreds and not one died, he was very, very lucky.

Some of the deaths in canals match his modus operandi to an absolute tee, but this one in particular should ring alarm bells loud and clear:

Gurdeep Hayer - left Sankeys early hours Jan 2nd 2012 in a taxi after separating from friends. It's then unknown how he ended up being found in the river Medlock, literally right behind Sinagas apartment, 8 days later! (one of Sinaga victims was in a taxi and the next thing he remembered was waking up in the flat, Sinaga saying he'd found him unconscious/sleeping on the street or something similar).

Theres others that match his victim profile and way of operating also; theres also a fair few cases where bodies were not recovered for weeks even where the exact area of discovery had already been searched. These were usually young men last seen leaving a club - the exact type of people Sinaga sought out. He also offended in at least 1 other premises to his flat - the location(s) would be interesting although unknown. Also, the number of deaths seemed to start (going by figures quoted) around 2007 or thereabouts - Sinaga has been operating since 2005 and moved to Manchester permanently in 2007. The frequency of bodies found in the canals has also reduced in the last couple of years since his arrest (I believe it's around 4 a year for the last couple of years compared to 10/11 a year for the 5 or so years previous).

I think there has to be a possibility, however slight, that he is responsible for at least some of those bodies.

He loved filming his victims apparrently and brag on whatsapp.

So shirley if he had also been killing and dumping bodies he wouldn't have been able to resist filming it if he did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.