Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

bluesoup said:
charliebigspuds said:
bluesoup said:
Just look at the missing persons feature on the screens before a game. These people predominantly went missing on a night out or last seen on a street somewhere in or near Manchester.

That doesn't mean anything, if you're pissed you can easily fall in a river or canal. I used to walk up the Rochdale Canal pissed after playing poker every Tuesday, I fell in twice and started getting cabs. He could easily have fell in the River Irk which would then have swept him to the canal.

Nice to see you back on BTW, how come you packed in the poker?

What you said is very feasible. my sisters husbands cousin fell into camden locks a few months ago and couldn't get out. He ended up drowning the poor lad.

About the poker, this is going to sound unreal but, I got an iPhone and began to miss the reminders! Been using tapatalk to lurk on the forum instead and rarely use the laptop... Then just got out of the habit of playing Poker I suppose. Are the games still running?

no but I'd get 'em going again if we had enough interest

rushts said:
citykev28 said:
Soulboy said:
I blame Coronation Street.

Every other week someone ends up in the canal on that programme!

Another Coro-knocker. Carry on and you'll be banned from voting on the 2nd annual Coro Babes Contest.

Cant wait, you let me down by not starting a Wimledon Babes Contest, i had to do it myself.

Oh and an Olympic Babes, come on Kev you can do it.

I pledge Wimbledon next year. And if I am pm'd enough names I'll do the Olympics.

Timing could be a wee bit better but I agree with you here. I live in Droylsden and there has been two murders in 2012 of which I know of, many assaults etc. It was once a quiet place Droylsden..
But ah well.. life goes on I suppose, its happening everywhere and there's always gonna be sick bastards knocking about.

I've got myself in bother a couple of times while in town. It's alarming how vulnerable you can be, walking round on your own after a gig or a club.

Doubtful there is a seriel killer on the loose, it is far too easy to fall into the canal when intoxicated, it's just one of those things that sadly happens.

If there were any suspicious circumstances surronding the deaths of people the police would release the statements to the public, they have no reason not to. Any witheld information or information leaked at a later date would serve no purpose to the police...unless of course the serial killer wants you to believe this, and there is a corrupt police officer at large murdering many people and it is all a covert operation that no one in the public domain has any inclining about...?

Stephen / Steven Wright murdered those pros in Ipswich . Threw them in rivers to get rid of DNA. I think they only got him thru his car. Searched his house and bingo.

My mate's son was found in the ship canal in 2006 after a night out on Quay street. Sensible lad it didn't make sense. Police were not arsed as he was a bit if a torment to them.

No, there isnt a serial killer about. Unforunately, and tragically, people do die be it on purpose or by an awful combination in their minds at that time of bad thoughts and tragic circumstances or whereabouts. Suicides, or people in bad places in bad times happen. If there was a murderer about the first people to know would be their families, and then the public, because a serial killer is just that and the police wld have a responsibility to tell people.

I know slightly off the topic, but I live in Sale and work evenings, there is a house opposite us that have about 3/4 police cars/vans and 1/2 ambulances at it every night, for a couple of hours, sometimes they go away and come back later! Nobody is ever taken away(nice area) this has been going on for about 3 or 4 months now, the only reason i'm posting this is tonight there were 7 police cars and 2 ambulances there for 3/4 hours, yet again no1 taken away, i'm sure theres a problem there as a woman (bit of a pisshead) lives there with her kid, i feel sorry for her! What i'm trying to get at is the police surely could be spending their time more productively! A person has to be missing for x amount of time blah blah blah, I know this lad wouldn't of been saved but i'm sure some wouldv'e been!

Paul11/12 said:
I know slightly off the topic, but I live in Sale and work evenings, there is a house opposite us that have about 3/4 police cars/vans and 1/2 ambulances at it every night, for a couple of hours, sometimes they go away and come back later! Nobody is ever taken away(nice area) this has been going on for about 3 or 4 months now, the only reason i'm posting this is tonight there were 7 police cars and 2 ambulances there for 3/4 hours, yet again no1 taken away, i'm sure theres a problem there as a woman (bit of a pisshead) lives there with her kid, i feel sorry for her! What i'm trying to get at is the police surely could be spending their time more productively! A person has to be missing for x amount of time blah blah blah, I know this lad wouldn't of been saved but i'm sure some wouldv'e been!

Talking about the Police spending their time more productively, near me their has been a full on copper and a CSO on dog shit duty for the past fortnight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.