Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Last weekend I had a couple of nights on the lash with my mate down Brighton, i woke Sunday and can't recollect how I got home on the Fri and especially the Sat, I mean proper blackout, I'm 43 now and tbh it proper shit me up, I never used to be like this when I was younger but vodka red bull or jaegerbombers are the devils drink in my opinion. It could have ended so different as it seems to have tragically here, I've vowed not to get in this condition again now, I'm just going to stick to beer now and curb the massive sessions, a baby on the way will also help I think, no money no drink.

Andy Dale said:
Stephen / Steven Wright murdered those pros in Ipswich . Threw them in rivers to get rid of DNA. I think they only got him thru his car. Searched his house and bingo.

The first girl was found in a flowing stream and there was one small piece of car mat thread in her hair that matched his Mondeo. Everything else was rubbish from the stream

All the other girls were stripped naked and cleaned free from any evidence.

I suspect water does mess up evidence but this creep cleared his tracks well as part of his 'thing'.

If a body still has cloths on then there is likely to be evidence.

Blue Maverick said:
Last weekend I had a couple of nights on the lash with my mate down Brighton, i woke Sunday and can't recollect how I got home on the Fri and especially the Sat, I mean proper blackout, I'm 43 now and tbh it proper shit me up, I never used to be like this when I was younger but vodka red bull or jaegerbombers are the devils drink in my opinion. It could have ended so different as it seems to have tragically here, I've vowed not to get in this condition again now, I'm just going to stick to beer now and curb the massive sessions, a baby on the way will also help I think, no money no drink.

Brighton, eh?

Can't remember a thing, eh?

Hmm.......

Paul11/12 said:
I know slightly off the topic, but I live in Sale and work evenings, there is a house opposite us that have about 3/4 police cars/vans and 1/2 ambulances at it every night, for a couple of hours, sometimes they go away and come back later! Nobody is ever taken away(nice area) this has been going on for about 3 or 4 months now, the only reason i'm posting this is tonight there were 7 police cars and 2 ambulances there for 3/4 hours, yet again no1 taken away, i'm sure theres a problem there as a woman (bit of a pisshead) lives there with her kid, i feel sorry for her! What i'm trying to get at is the police surely could be spending their time more productively! A person has to be missing for x amount of time blah blah blah, I know this lad wouldn't of been saved but i'm sure some wouldv'e been!

Unfortunately there are about 2,800 people every month reported missing (possibly out of date stats now) so the police need to prioritize the most vulnerable. You never know but there might have been a young child missing at the same time. What would you prioritize, a little kid or somebody how has probably had a few drinks and could be crashed at a mates house?

In addition, in most cases, missing people always turn up. Either return home, fund walking around or found by dog walkers,and a lot of teenagers crash out with mates and don't phone home to tell parents where they are.

Searching for a missing person is not like a mountain rescue, in these cases the teams normally have a route and a pretty good idea of where the person is so require less resource.

In cases like the OP, the police have no idea where the person is and can only go of the last known location. Lot's of people are needed in a missing person search and the police just don't have the staff. If they are lucky there is a civil search team to call on.

On your last point, people are found every day in the UK by volunteer Lowland Search and Rescue teams. They are classed as police volunteers and will go out to wherever and whenever called.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.alsar.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.alsar.org.uk</a>

Have a look at the site and see if there is a team you can join.

This is one of those things where it could well be true but it is just so easy to pass over it and say they were drunk and just fell in by accident, the only way they would ever know is to get night vision cameras along the canal for future incidents but I very much doubt they would ever go to that kind of trouble for something there is no pressure on them to stop.

In terms of getting home drunk, I can't say i've ever been THAT drunk that I blackout and dont know what im doing and ive drunk a fair bit, sometimes its hard to keep your balance but i am still 'there' enough to make decisions like i wont walk home next to a canal at night.

Carstairs said:
Blue Maverick said:

Brighton, eh?

Can't remember a thing, eh?

Hmm.......

Maybe this picture will jog his memory

male-couple1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.