Serie A 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like Milinkovic-Savic. Plays like Pogba was supposed to.
He had his period of brilliance under the spotlight a couple seasons ago, then Lotito refused to let him go even if he allegedly wanted out and his performances dropped. This season he looks like he's coming back to form.
He has very good qualities but he can be inconsistent depending on his mental form.

Well, I unfortunately missed the second half but it's good to see Inter down in 3rd place. Not surprised to see Lazio were given a penalty either, but I'm not going to call them cheats or anything ridiculous like that. Their penalty streak has probably more to do with Immobile's ability to gain penalties and knowing how to move in the penalty area.

Well, I unfortunately missed the second half but it's good to see Inter down in 3rd place. Not surprised to see Lazio were given a penalty either, but I'm not going to call them cheats or anything ridiculous like that. Their penalty streak has probably more to do with Immobile's ability to gain penalties and knowing how to move in the penalty area.

So you could say that’s he’s very mobile in the box?

Most prolific attacks in Europe:
• PSG - 75 goals - 27 matches played - 1st in Ligue1
• Bayern - 71 goals - 24 matches played - 1st in Bundesliga
• Atalanta - 70 goals - 25 matches played - 4th in Serie A

Still going strong I see. The sheer consistency of himself and Messi....utterly phenomenal

True, although Messi is the more likeable player, you've got to hand it to Ronaldo, he's done it in several leagues (4?) whereas Messi has stayed at one club throughout.

Most prolific attacks in Europe:
• PSG - 75 goals - 27 matches played - 1st in Ligue1
• Bayern - 71 goals - 24 matches played - 1st in Bundesliga
• Atalanta - 70 goals - 25 matches played - 4th in Serie A
I love to see reactions to this post^^^^ on other forums.......
True, although Messi is the more likeable player, you've got to hand it to Ronaldo, he's done it in several leagues (4?) whereas Messi has stayed at one club throughout.
stop, i just imagined tronaldo never leaving the swamp. Bwahahahahaha! Credit due, both amazing players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.