Serie A 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great if either Inter or Lazio won it, but it’s almost inevitable that Juve will end up as champions. Again.

Would be great if either Inter or Lazio won it, but it’s almost inevitable that Juve will end up as champions. Again.

Mmmm...not so sure

Conte has got Inter playing consistently well, and more importantly they are playing to Lukaku's strengths. Getting Eriksen may be the difference.

I wish I had your confidence. I had lots of doubts over Sarri's appointment (as proven by the posts I wrote on here) and it seems I have been proven right. He doesn't know how to manage the players in terms of personalities, and our latest matches have been a torture to watch. We have no attacking gameplan (same as during Allegri's last season) but we also don't have a defensive gameplan (which is a disaster for us) and we don't show character nor cohesion as a team. The only sparks in our recent games have been provided by Ronaldo, and I never thought I would say this but I feel sorry he has to play in this team. He's the only one showing professional hunger for the game.
We all knew our cycle was coming to an end but I had hoped we would have gone fighting or at least showing our strength as a team.

If I had to choose, I'd obviously prefer to see Lazio win it rather than Inter.

By the way, it's becoming more and more ridiculous to hear snide remarks of "Serie A has no title race" seeing how some of the last PL seasons went.

I wish I had your confidence. I had lots of doubts over Sarri's appointment (as proven by the posts I wrote on here) and it seems I have been proven right. He doesn't know how to manage the players in terms of personalities, and our latest matches have been a torture to watch. We have no attacking gameplan (same as during Allegri's last season) but we also don't have a defensive gameplan (which is a disaster for us) and we don't show character nor cohesion as a team. The only sparks in our recent games have been provided by Ronaldo, and I never thought I would say this but I feel sorry he has to play in this team. He's the only one showing professional hunger for the game.
We all knew our cycle was coming to an end but I had hoped we would have gone fighting or at least showing our strength as a team.

If I had to choose, I'd obviously prefer to see Lazio win it rather than Inter.

By the way, it's becoming more and more ridiculous to hear snide remarks of "Serie A has no title race" seeing how some of the last PL seasons went.
Who has said that?

By the way, I enjoyed the game at Hellas Verona ;o)

Who has said that?

By the way, I enjoyed the game at Hellas Verona ;o)
I wasn't talking about Ric or anyone on here specifically, it was just a thought brought to life by his post.

And aaagh that game, the saddest thing is I wasn't even surprised.
Hellas have been good to watch this season btw, their new coach made them reach an excellent form.

I wasn't talking about Ric or anyone on here specifically, it was just a thought brought to life by his post.

And aaagh that game, the saddest thing is I wasn't even surprised.
Hellas have been good to watch this season btw, their new coach made them reach an excellent form.
Agreed, Uffa, Juric has been brilliant, considering the resources he has at his disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.