Serie A 2013/14 thread

we didnt deserve a point today. we were lucky to get it

but it was 100% a penalty

Samp v Genoa Derby on BT at mo......1 0 Genoa 9 mins

BT coverage is so good,have a knowledgeable panel who know about the game,much better than SKY who tend to have a clueless thick as pig shit ex pro...Owen excluded

Tbilisi said:

BT coverage is so good,have a knowledgeable panel who know about the game,much better than SKY who tend to have a clueless thick as pig shit ex pro...Owen excluded
I bet Mancini is in the stadium to watch the derby.

afhald said:
Tbilisi said:

You would think so,not seen him yet

afhald said:
Tbilisi said:

At the Parma v Roma game tonight

Serie A to me can not compare to the quality and the pace of the EPL. At times, it can be painful to watch games in Serie A and if I have to make a choice between any random game in EPL and Serie A "derby" for the sake of enjoyment, I would go with EPL.

1azur said:
Serie A to me can not compare to the quality and the pace of the EPL. At times, it can be painful to watch games in Serie A and if I have to make a choice between any random game in EPL and Serie A "derby" for the sake of enjoyment, I would go with EPL.
You would rather watch wbrom vs stoke than Milan vs inter? :-?

shevtheblue said:
1azur said:
You would rather watch wbrom vs stoke than Milan vs inter? :-?
Ok, you got me here, I slightly exaggerated but you know where I am getting at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.