Serie A 2013/14 thread

1azur said:
shevtheblue said:
1azur said:
Serie A to me can not compare to the quality and the pace of the EPL. At times, it can be painful to watch games in Serie A and if I have to make a choice between any random game in EPL and Serie A "derby" for the sake of enjoyment, I would go with EPL.

Premface, activated

1azur said:
shevtheblue said:
1azur said:
Serie A to me can not compare to the quality and the pace of the EPL. At times, it can be painful to watch games in Serie A and if I have to make a choice between any random game in EPL and Serie A "derby" for the sake of enjoyment, I would go with EPL.
You would rather watch wbrom vs stoke than Milan vs inter? :-?
Ok, you got me here, I slightly exaggerated but you know where I am getting at.

There are one off games in Serie A you might choose to watch such as the Milan derby or Juve v Napoli, but yes the Prem is far more exciting than Serie A, there's not even an argument there.

Mayor West said:
1azur said:
shevtheblue said:
You would rather watch wbrom vs stoke than Milan vs inter? :-?

There are one off games in Serie A you might choose to watch such as the Milan derby or Juve v Napoli, but yes the Prem is far more exciting than Serie A, there's not even an argument there.

I watched Parma vs Roma the other day, very fast paced and exciting game which Roma won, also Roma vs Lazio today, Roma 2-0 winners, also watched Hoffenheim against Borussia M'gladbach last week, very exciting game which Hoffenheim went out 2-1 winners in what could have been more, I don't buy this whole 'best and most exciting league' in the world from the Premier League, when in other leagues you get your gems of game too, not to mention the fan culture and treatment in Germany is a lot better than here it has to be said.

MaineBlue88 said:
Mayor West said:
1azur said:

I watched Parma vs Roma the other day, very fast paced and exciting game which Roma won, also Roma vs Lazio today, Roma 2-0 winners, also watched Hoffenheim against Borussia M'gladbach last week, very exciting game which Hoffenheim went out 2-1 winners in what could have been more, I don't buy this whole 'best and most exciting league' in the world from the Premier League, when in other leagues you get your gems of game too, not to mention the fan culture and treatment in Germany is a lot better than here it has to be said.
Well said.

Serie A looks pretty exciting this year. Napoli, Juventus and Roma all looking strong. Gonna be a great season overall in fact, don't know why but I feel like the number of quality teams has doubled, lots of teams did great business last summer. Atletico, Real, Barca from Spain, Bayern and Borussia from Germany, Roma, Juve and Napoli from Italy, PSG and Monaco from France and then City, United (not great business from them), Chelsea, Arsenal, Pool, Tottenham from England.

Poor result from Napoli, but they have a great chance to win the league. Milan are awful and depend completely on Balotelli having a great game to win anything. I don't see them making the CL this year and the best they can hope for is probably to make the last 16 of the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.