Serie A 2013/14 thread

afhald said:
Roma leading serie A with 6 wins in 6 matches.
And only 1 goal conceded. Gervinho scoring too....suggests Serie A is rubbish if he's shining

Can't believe how well Roma is playing. Going to be 7 wins in a row. 20 goals scored and 1 conceded so far.

Marvin said:
afhald said:
And only 1 goal conceded. Gervinho scoring too....suggests Serie A is rubbish if he's shining
Gervino could always beat his man with ease. It was what he did afterwards which was the problem. The Arsenal fans getting on his back did not help. Roma have been great though and the big pitches help players with pace. At the moment this is the season of parity. I don't think there is much difference between the top leagues any more.

Totti has been fantastic today. Great goal and and incredible bit of skill to create the third.

supercrystal7 said:
Marvin said:
afhald said:
Gervino could always beat his man with ease. It was what he did afterwards which was the problem. The Arsenal fans getting on his back did not help. Roma have been great though and the big pitches help players with pace. At the moment this is the season of parity. I don't think there is much difference between the top leagues any more.

Totti has been fantastic today. Great goal and and incredible bit of skill to create the third.

I'd say the difference is that Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern are better than any team in England or Italy, but the PL and SA are the exciting leagues this season with far greater equality among the top 6-7 teams.

GHoddle said:
supercrystal7 said:
Marvin said:

I'd say the difference is that Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern are better than any team in England or Italy, but the PL and SA are the exciting leagues this season with far greater equality among the top 6-7 teams.
Yes i agree. By the way Ranocchia's goal was legit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.