Serie A 2013/14 thread

GHoddle said:
supercrystal7 said:
Marvin said:
And only 1 goal conceded. Gervinho scoring too....suggests Serie A is rubbish if he's shining
Gervino could always beat his man with ease. It was what he did afterwards which was the problem. The Arsenal fans getting on his back did not help. Roma have been great though and the big pitches help players with pace. At the moment this is the season of parity. I don't think there is much difference between the top leagues any more.

Totti has been fantastic today. Great goal and and incredible bit of skill to create the third.

I'd say the difference is that Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern are better than any team in England or Italy, but the PL and SA are the exciting leagues this season with far greater equality among the top 6-7 teams.
I agree with this, but believe overall it evens other. Atletico Madrid are to be taken very seriously this season. Even the French league is nothing to laugh at anymore with PSG and Monaco.

Roma managed to hold on and with a bit of luck keep another clean sheet.

davymcfc said:
Wow milan scored at Juve after 20 seconds. Great start.

Get in.

I really want Napoli or Roma for the title, Milan are a favourite of mine as well but I think they are bit off the top at the moment.

Loving jives new stadium. Seems atmospheric too. 3 ex blues on the pitch.

sam-caddick said:
davymcfc said:
Wow milan scored at Juve after 20 seconds. Great start.

Get in.

I really want Napoli or Roma for the title, Milan are a favourite of mine as well but I think they are bit off the top at the moment.
I haven't forgiven milan since the whole kaka saga. They acted like such dicks and we were willing to pay in the region of £80 million and they sold him six months later for £50 million. Doesn't help that we basically gave them NDJ as well.

I hope napoli win it, sky blue and great fans. Italian football is generally on the up in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.