Serie A 2013/14 thread

Chivu's retired.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9242342/cristian-chivu-retires-from-football-after-leaving-inter-milan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... nter-milan</a>

Beermonster said:
Roma 3-0 away at Cagliari at the minute - Destro hattrick

Cagliari got a 90th min pen.

Atalanta have won 6 in a row and got beat 2-0 to relegation fodder Sassuola, had a trebles on Roma, Fiorentina and Atalanta BTTS result, fucking Atalanta cost me 250 quid!

RyanP3609 said:
Beermonster said:

Atalanta have won 6 in a row and got beat 2-0 to relegation fodder Sassuola, had a trebles on Roma, Fiorentina and Atalanta BTTS result, fucking Atalanta cost me 250 quid!
pmsl I had the same

Knew I should of just stuck with roma and fiorentina double

greasedupdeafguy said:
RyanP3609 said:
Beermonster said:

pmsl I had the same

I was thinking the same! (Or including them with Liverpool).

I had Atalanta cost me the other week against Inter when they were 1 down and won 2-1 despite Inter hitting the bar/post 4 fucking times! God I hate Italian football!

RyanP3609 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
RyanP3609 said:

pmsl I had the same

I was thinking the same! (Or including them with Liverpool).

I had Atalanta cost me the other week against Inter when they were 1 down and won 2-1 despite Inter hitting the bar/post 4 fucking times! God I hate Italian football!
Inter are the worst, Milito cost me £40 when he missed a penalty last night in the last minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.