Serie A 2013/14 thread

Juve won 2-0 away at Udinese tonight to move 8 points clear of Roma. Great finish by Giovinco for the first and looks like they will go on to win the Scudetto for the 3rd time in a row

Beermonster said:
Juve won 2-0 away at Udinese tonight to move 8 points clear of Roma. Great finish by Giovinco for the first and looks like they will go on to win the Scudetto for the 3rd time in a row
Yes, the rags of Italy have already won it.

afhald said:
Beermonster said:

Agreed...i only realised this the other year that they come from all over Italy. Out of interest who is your team Afhald?

Beermonster said:
afhald said:
Beermonster said:

Out of interest who is your team Afhald?
No one in Italy (except my town club "acr Messina" <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.C.R._Messina" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.C.R._Messina</a> , we just got promoted to the serie C (third league) hopefully to can come back in serie A in a few years), anyway i support for all the italian teams when it comes in Europe. It's sad to have a 40k seats stadium and to be in a such lower league, when we were in serie A we had 35k fans as average attendance, not bad for a city like Messina.

coreografia-ultras-messina-vs-reggina.jpg

Yes I have watched Messina play away before, a few years back when they were last in Serie A!

Simone Scuffet the Udinese keeper is only 17 and looks a real prospect. There was a 5 minute snippet on him on BT this week...one to watch out for and could be going to the World Cup this year!

Beermonster said:
Simone Scuffet the Udinese keeper is only 17 and looks a real prospect. There was a 5 minute snippet on him on BT this week...one to watch out for and could be going to the World Cup this year!
Hopefully the next Buffon.

afhald said:
Beermonster said:
Never thought as Juve as the rags of Italy myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.