Serie A 2013/14 thread

For those Serie A watchers, how good is Pjanic? I know we were linked with him a little bit and his name tends to come up, but watching Lamela underwhelm here, seeing the numbers Osvaldo and Dzeko put up playing with him, now Gervinho looks pretty good....I guess I'm starting to wonder if this is a player who makes his teammates better even if his stats don't overwhelm? He was certainly highly rated and nobody considers him bad, but is he much better than he gets credit for?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Sad to see Di Natale retiring. One of the greatest players to grace the game.
That's way over stretching it.

A very good player as he matured and learnt to play the game without needing pace.

teddykgb said:
For those Serie A watchers, how good is Pjanic? I know we were linked with him a little bit and his name tends to come up, but watching Lamela underwhelm here, seeing the numbers Osvaldo and Dzeko put up playing with him, now Gervinho looks pretty good....I guess I'm starting to wonder if this is a player who makes his teammates better even if his stats don't overwhelm? He was certainly highly rated and nobody considers him bad, but is he much better than he gets credit for?
No idea. When I watch Serie A it is nearly always Juventus and Milan. Only seen him a couple of times and he has been alright, but nothing special, but have not seen him close to anywhere near enough to judge.

supercrystal7 said:
teddykgb said:
No idea. When I watch Serie A it is nearly always Juventus and Milan. Only seen him a couple of times and he has been alright, but nothing special, but have not seen him close to anywhere near enough to judge.
He is an average decent player with pace, i think his best position is as playmaker, capable to do assists and to score freekicks, but i don't know if he is good enough for a top club in PL.

ps: extra infos (Along with his native Bosnian, Pjanić is fluent in 5 additional languages: Luxembourgish, French, English, German and Italian).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537228/Italian-boy-five-reports-father-police-forcing-Juventus-fan-having-priest-exorcise-house-discovered-son-supported-Milan.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Milan.html</a>

Bluemoonie92 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537228/Italian-boy-five-reports-father-police-forcing-Juventus-fan-having-priest-exorcise-house-discovered-son-supported-Milan.html

You know it's fake, right?

But i can tell you, a famous italian actor and big Roma fan hide all the kid's toys and told to the little boy that Lazio's supporters stole the toys, and than the next day he give back the toys to the kid and said that romanisti recovered them. The boy is a Roma fan now.

rossonero said:
Bluemoonie92 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537228/Italian-boy-five-reports-father-police-forcing-Juventus-fan-having-priest-exorcise-house-discovered-son-supported-Milan.html

You know it's fake, right?

But i can tell you, a famous italian actor and big Roma fan hide all the kid's toys and told to the little boy that Lazio's supporters stole the toys, and than the next day he give back the toys to the kid and said that romanisti recovered them. The boy is a Roma fan now.
Genius. If I ever have kids I swear I am going to do the same thing with Palace/Brighton. Too much competition to be sure your kids will pick the right team here in London.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.