Serie A - 2022/23 | Napoli Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
know that Samp are losing currently and going down but they haven’t shown anything that suggests they’ll be back soon. Such a shame.

Atalanta’s win today was good but I’m sure they’ll be frustrated as if they won the games that they honestly should, they’d be in the top 4. I say this but Lazio and the lot of them messed up in their winnable games.
Sampdoria are carrying a huge debt and have ownership issues, matters which might come to a head this summer now that relegation has crystallised things. Far too big and good a club to be in Serie B for long. I hope.

Think we’ve all been in agreement that everyone, save Napoli, in the top third of the division is hopelessly inconsistent, which has certainly added to the excitement but it’s made predicting anything a mug’s game.

Have to tip the hat to Monza this season. They only came up via the playoffs last year but sit well ahead of both Lecce and Cremonese, who came up automatically. They could yet finish 8th, and while I know they’re Berlusconi owned, I’m particularly happy for Pablo Mari, once of the CFG. He’s recovered from that horrible stabbing incident in the autumn and has been a mainstay in their defence since he returned; they’ve only lost three games in the last twenty-one.

Sampdoria are carrying a huge debt and have ownership issues, matters which might come to a head this summer now that relegation has crystallised things. Far too big and good a club to be in Serie B for long. I hope.

Think we’ve all been in agreement that everyone, save Napoli, in the top third of the division is hopelessly inconsistent, which has certainly added to the excitement but it’s made predicting anything a mug’s game.

Have to tip the hat to Monza this season. They only came up via the playoffs last year but sit well ahead of both Lecce and Cremonese, who came up automatically. They could yet finish 8th, and while I know they’re Berlusconi owned, I’m particularly happy for Pablo Mari, once of the CFG. He’s recovered from that horrible stabbing incident in the autumn and has been a mainstay in their defence since he returned; they’ve only lost three games in the last twenty-one.
Gab, one can only hope. Heard there may be someone to buy but who knows. Hope it does go well for them.

Monza remind me a little of Brighton when they came up many seasons back. Imagine telling one of their fans that they’d be within touching distance to Roma in the table at the start of the season. They won’t be able to get a conference league spot but they been the surprise package of the league for me.

On Mari, glad things have been on the up since that incident. I know not similar in situations but it’s great to see him and Haller recovering from crazy situations and still able to play football.

It’s taken until the 79th minute for anyone to get a shot on target in the Lecce v Spezia game. It’s almost as if a draw would favour both sides and piles the pressure on Verona…

With Inter losing to Napoli earlier, Lazio would wanting to be winning this match. They know if they get at least 2 wins, they’ve secured their spot for the UCL.

People will give their 2 cents on any league that isn’t the PL but the fact that there are Italian teams in the finals of the uefa comps this year is a testament to how far they’ve come.

Yes, a lot of luck is involved in these things but you still have to beat what’s in front of you and they’ve done just that.

I am getting a weird urge to watch and analyse every inter milan match these days..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.