Serie A Season 2014-15

I never figured before Roma has no shirt sponsor this season. Apparently, nobody wouldn't pay their 15m EUR asking price and they refuse to sell it for lower.

bitsmith said:
I never figured before Roma has no shirt sponsor this season. Apparently, nobody wouldn't pay their 15m EUR asking price and they refuse to sell it for lower.

They had a charity sponsor last season.

Currently watching Fiorentina vs Juventus. How Italian supporters pay to watch this standard of footy I'll never know. Dive, roll the width of the pitch, clutch face, beg to ref for a card, rinse repeat every few minutes. We have some soft arses in the Prem but some of these Serie A players really do take the piss.

RightTurnClyde said:
Currently watching Fiorentina vs Juventus. How Italian supporters pay to watch this standard of footy I'll never know. Dive, roll the width of the pitch, clutch face, beg to ref for a card, rinse repeat every few minutes. We have some soft arses in the Prem but some of these Serie A players really do take the piss.
Micah will never get a game. They play 3 at the back.

lastmanback said:
RightTurnClyde said:
Micah will never get a game. They play 3 at the back.

Yeah, shame really. Our old mate Pizarro is playing alright mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.