Serie A Season 2014-15

wilky2868 said:
Milan drop de Jong, inter drop vidic, strange decisions
Not really seen any Italian football this season, but I have heard Vidic has been terrible. Not really a surprise he has been dropped. Off topic, but all these ex United players are having a torrid time. I hear Nani is the exception.

supercrystal7 said:
wilky2868 said:
Not really seen any Italian football this season, but I have heard Vidic has been terrible. Not really a surprise he has been dropped. Off topic, but all these ex United players are having a torrid time. I hear Nani is the exception.
Yeah, have been reading Inter forums they all say that Vidic has been absolutely dreadful. Not big surprise there.

MeatHunterrr said:
supercrystal7 said:
wilky2868 said:
Yeah, have been reading Inter forums they all say that Vidic has been absolutely dreadful. Not big surprise there.
Vidic has been dreadful to be fair, but so have the rest of inters defence, saying that, Torres always gave him torrid time in England

The name still sells the match, but the quality of the teams no where near what it once was. Sad to see what such a dominant player like Essien has become, but at least he is still playing football. Decent enough start for Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.