Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Didn’t see Lecce finishing 4th before the international break but they’ve done well.
They’ve got Monza and Genoa up next, so the Champions League dreams won’t be extinguished immediately.

Looking like it could be a slugfest between the Milanese clubs this year.

They’ve got Monza and Genoa up next, so the Champions League dreams won’t be extinguished immediately.

Looking like it could be a slugfest between the Milanese clubs this year.
It seems that way. Although, I’d say Inter just edge it for me. However, Milan seem to have some grit about them to dig deep. Regardless, season is just as good as last season.

It seems that way. Although, I’d say Inter just edge it for me. However, Milan seem to have some grit about them to dig deep. Regardless, season is just as good as last season.
Not long until we find out. They’re slated to play on the 16th, first game back after the international break.

Not long until we find out. They’re slated to play on the 16th, first game back after the international break.
Lazio also play Juve on the same day. Want to see if they can carry on from the win against Napoli or go back to choking.

Surprised to see Inter 2 up against Milan, Thuram's goal was a fantastic strike.

Inter go nap and that Thuram shot was a thing of beauty. Milan look as if they have a mental block with their neighbours and that might scupper their title ambitions. Some nice goals in the Juventus v Lazio fixture as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.