Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Monza v Lecce game had it all. Wasted chance by Monza close to the end in injury time. Both teams had a man sent off. Quite an enjoyable game in its own way despite it ending 1-1
Ah, wished I'd watched that now. Earlier I sat through the Cagliari - Udinese game which ended 0-0, thought I'd watch the Bournemouth - Chelsea match at 2pm. Obviously made the wrong choice.

Bottom of the table clash this evening with Roma taking on Empoli, that will be an interesting one to watch. Will keep an eye on that and the rugby.

Bottom of the table clash this evening with Roma taking on Empoli, that will be an interesting one to watch. Will keep an eye on that and the rugby.
You know about me and Roma. Giving it a massive skip. Had Chelsea match showing on another screen. Drab game until late in the second half for me. Won’t bother with them for a while. Just want to see how Palmer gets on.

You know about me and Roma. Giving it a massive skip. Had Chelsea match showing on another screen. Drab game until late in the second half for me. Won’t bother with them for a while. Just want to see how Palmer gets on.
It was a drab watch. I'm actually hoping Empoli get three points and will only be watching it for that reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.